I want to make an app

It’s not as easy as you say to move on android studio…

Android studio projects requires a decent pc with atleast 16 gb ram to run and build app smoothly. Most of the users don’t have that kind of system.

But in kodular you don’t need those requirements like android studio.

Well, what do you mean by smooth building?? It can build even on a pc with 2GB ram and a Average Processor. Users will find one way or the other. My Point was just make users aware of the disadvantages of making earning apps nothing else

2 Likes

I also

https://community.kodular.io/t/news-api-free-aia/28323/4

https://community.kodular.io/t/getting-the-time-and-date-using-api/28313/6

But what is the main purpose of starting to learn the applications of android

Umm… 4GB of ram and a processor from 2013 can definitely build apps in a few minutes (first time) and few seconds (when cached)

Personal experience: Nope.

We aren’t talking about the compilation. While writing and managing the project too, Android Studio does not run well with 4 GB RAM or less. Especially if it is a slower generation like DDR3 or DDR2.

8 Likes

For App Inventor it is though. See if they move to Android Studio then it has no effect on us over here, then it’s Googles fault for letting them earn money. Android Studio has only Ad Mob for this reason, if you get banned there, you shouldn’t be able to earn on another platform, because you’re probably abusing it.

i understand @Peter frustration . Even im here from inital days of makeroid and noticing various changes in community posts. Fortunately to lower the number of useless earning apps , ads approval system is really good initiative but unfortunately there are still users those who are using earning apps and all which violates policies of admob and all.

i believe kodular should automatically delete existing projects which contact the word earning and also ban youtubers from community and platforms who are sharing free earning app aia files on youtube just to get likes and subscribers.

i have names of most of them.

7 Likes

This I like

/Boban

7 Likes

i sell aia files on my channel on youtube to help people who need urgent applications or those who need for educational purpose and for those who dont have time to develop applications . i never gave any free or paid aia file related to earning apps. Most of my paid aia files are educational aia files.

1 Like

yes… thats a good idea… i like it…

we can also do something like this too

2 Likes

i agree sir

1 Like

and this is the first time I read this thread :laughing:… probably because I usually skip posts like this…
thank you @rewocorp for bringing it into my attention…
Taifun

2 Likes

hahah @Peter I have never read this but today I have.
But I am sorry @Peter for what I did on this platform last months ago, I real apologize, I don’t want to do it again.

@Creative_Eagle

Can you tell us what you did so others don’t make the same mistake as well?

NB: Only do so if it won’t get you into more trouble.

1 Like

@Peter knows he can tell you if he feels to.

:thinking: And I can’t serve helpful contents for Free. Till now I had built only One app from Kodular.

Ads does not always mean an earning app.

2 Likes

sounds like dislike

1 Like