I was working on my project and suddenly app start showing report bug and all my blocks get replace with another blocks

I know,how hard is to create each screen with perfection. I do watch your tutorials on youtube to get some inspiration. But this is not the time to give up. Just work again but try to keep some back up when you close the kodular tab.

1 Like

yeah sure @MOHAMMED_MUSTHAFA.A

1 Like

@Earn_Money_online I think you should contact any Kodularā€™s moderator. I donā€™t remember much but
Somebody before has also reported this-like problem and then claimed that he has got his project back after contacting Kodular.

Edit :
I think I have said about this problem

@Earn_Money_online , Report you bug here

thanks @oseamiya i reported to kodular staff.

1 Like

Thanks @devcafeofficial for your response

Iā€™ve always loved your Applicationā€™s UI. I can understand how much effort you give into your application.

I Hope Kodular have your answer and reply to you soon.

1 Like

Hope you get your blocks back. I am one of your UI designā€™s fan :blush::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

this was also happens with me too
you just check you block section one of then block gonna show uh warning just delete that block and that extension and re upload that extension.
hope it works for uh

ps: sry for my bad English

uhhhh!!! My all blocks get replaced suddenly with another when i was working

1 Like

I also got the same issue today, I was working on my project suddenly a Popup menu came to report a bug, but Godā€™s grace I didnā€™t get any issue with the mixing up of blocks.

1 Like

Yeah, your very luck guy

is their any solution for this?

Two ways this may have happened.

• Two sessions of Kodular
  • You pasted all blocks from backpack
  • Frekvent backup
  • Not much from Kodular side
  • Manually delete unwanted blocks from your screen file
1 Like

No wont pasted the block from backpack.

This all blocks are different

in my case i did thatā€¦ i pasted all blocks from backpackā€¦
but know my project is fine

i suggest you to remove all extension that you imported in your project

I think Kodular must fix this. This case means everyone who uses Kodular can have same problem, and this problem is very critical for app developing.

I am feeling little nerves about this and this guy is not first person who got damage. Please fix this critical bug.

I not get any solution, i rebuild that screen again. so my suggestion is take backup in few interval of time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.