Imported custom font is not working

hello everyone
I am importing this fontello custom icon font. but after setting font typeface to that ttf file nothing happens, it doesn’t change the icon and does nothing. this is what i am trying

i also tried to use the block system to set font typeface but still nothing. I wanted to share the font file here but kodular doesn’t support that file type. pls, help me.

Android version on your phone

/Boban

android pie

Can you share that ttf

/Boban

yes sure but kodular community website doesn’t .ttf file I tried to upload the file but got this

zip the file then

/Boban

1 Like

fontello-db4fb6f1.zip (34.9 KB)
here it is

Try this and ensure html format is set to true








/Boban

thanks @Boban it worked but can you please tell me why it didn’t worked when i was using the code that was in demo html file and also please tell me how did you get this codes.

I think it’s just the names without function, however from demo file you can see the code but I did it somewhat differently from the beginning

I used the FontForge program to see the unicode and also I could see that it had no name for the icons

I managed to find a page on the web that can do the same thing, see the picture below

/Boban

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.