Issue regarding Pollfish

@Prografellow glad it’s resolved. Did you change anything on Pollfish dashboard?

@Hossein

I used the aia provided and just changed the API key. However no surveys are being delivered.

I have been experiencing this for 2 months now. I managed to complete one survey. I updated my app to suite the new release made by Kodular. Still nothing works.

I have contacted Pollfish and they suggest I contact Kodular.

When I check my kodular account I have more than 900 surveys served but users cannot see them.

What could you advise?

@Collins_Kathuli The issue might be your API key. It seems to be working for others like @Prografellow . Maybe there are some settings that you have not setup properly. Come up with a very simple .aia and share your .aia with me. You can PM me the SIMPLE .aia with your API key - That is IF you want to share

Hi @Hossein

I have sent you a PM check and revert.

Thanks in advance

Hello there! I know what you are facing, please show up your blocks.

@Prografellow

Am using this one!

@Collins_Kathuli

I also tried making a new app ID in pollfish. This might help :smiley:

@Prografellow

Let me try and then get back to you

@Prografellow I did so but no change

Are the surveys being served in the new ID?

@Prografellow thats what I have noted, no surveys served for the new ID.

How long do you think it may take to have surveys served?

Hello there!
Well it totally depends on the number of audience, requests and availability.

Hello @Prografellow ,

But the other APP ID has more than 1,000+ surveys served and only few have been accepted and 2 completed.

When I spoke to Pollfish today the told me if you’d like to have more surveys completed I should implement the Pollfish component in almost all pages that the users will pass through. @Hossein Confirm that…

Hello again!

This totally means that there’s no problem in both sides. It’s just how rare a user is eligible for a survey.

Also, by this they probably mean that the more the request, the more the survey served, the more it’s accepted and at the end, the more it’s completed.

And yes, if you feel that there’s any problem showing the survey (even when its served), please share the screenshot of your pollfish performance dashboard.

Ooh okay, so no need for a new App?

So I should add the Pollfish in all pages and make sure that they are requesting, right?

Hello there!
For you, I tried to contact with the Pollfish team.
These are some recommendations -

1. Make a new App ID
  2. Make changes in the blocks
  3. The team says that the Game of Thrones survey (debug survey) comes from their side, therefore, if the debug mode (testing mode) is working, everything will.

Do report me if you still face any issue.

1 Like

@Prografellow

I have tried all that but only two surveys have been completed :frowning_face:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hello,
It would be great if you answer the following questions -

1. Is the ID with 2 completed surveys, the new one?
  2. If the ID you’re mentioning is the new one, how many surveys has it served?

@Prografellow
No the old one