It has passed 11 days since Approval. Please approve quickly

It has passed 11 days since Approval. Please approve quickly.

–Please note that approvals for new projects may be requested only after a wait period and at most one project can be submitted for review at a time. It may take up to 2-10 days to review your application.

Unfortunately, for the time being this is not true

Some people have been waiting many months for approval so please just wait patiently. It could take a long time to approve.

There has been no official word from Kodular developers as to why it has been taking so long to approve apps, or how much longer it will take. Search the forum for hundreds of topics about this issue.

2 Likes

It has passed 12 days since Approval. Please approve quickly.

–Please note that approvals for new projects may be requested only after a wait period and at most one project can be submitted for review at a time. It may take up to 2-10 days to review your application.

Please stop spamming the forum, you already have a topic about this here.

1 Like

It has been 19 days since I applied for approval of the app. Are you going to approve it someday? How many months must pass? Who manages the bulletin board?

Please stop spamming the forum with the same thing over and over. Just stick to your original topic.

Some people have been waiting over a year for approval. If you searched the forum you would know that.

Just keep waiting. No one knows how long, it may be weeks, months or even a year.

So now just stop creating new topics about your app not being approved. You are not alone.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What an extremely rude thing to say. I’m sure they will be pleased to hear this.

How much will you contribute to paying for staff?

how much you paying??

I’m not paying anything but I’m not the one asking for Kodular to hire more staff.

Now please answer the question - how much will you pay Kodular to hire more staff?

i am ready to pay commission on my apps but unfortunately its in under review in long time so west of time

Everyone pays commission. But you want them to hire and pay more staff. Your commission won’t be enough.

So … how much will you pay out of your own pocket for Kodular to hire staff?

Hi Kapil

Has your app been approved or is it still pending?

Hi there,

Have you made a proper description for your app?
I finished my app on Kodular and went to the approval page. I typed the proper functions of the app in an informative ways but still be summarized to not exceed the character limit. I used bullets so the reviewers may find it easier to read the “resume” of my app. In the information I’ve sent, I wrote the main purpose of the app and its features. Then, it is approved in, I suppose, less than a week.

Hi Dean

Sorry, to say but, KP8158 is not 100% wrong.

The problem of app approval is real, and we are facing it every day.
I do believe that it is his frustration with him but just understand He must have worked hard to make the app. and in the end, he wants to get reworded, by advertising.

When it comes to hiring and paying. you are running the company and you should be responsible not the developers.

They are paying what you demanded, if it is not enough increase the commission or let them pay more for fast approval (this way developers will only bring important apps for approval). We just want options.

I hope u understand, what we want to say as a developer.

1 Like