Kodular admob bug?

At least, you can’t convert digital products to real things.

Is Google gift card are real thing! Or digital?

You buying it with real money ----> You using it to buy digital products.

You need to go Google Developer Policy for your all questions. You will find which apps you can make, also which apps you can’t make:

2 Likes

No offense but, we don’t care about Thunkable, and honestly, don’t solve issues with their builder.

As many have said here, you’re not allowed to make Earning Apps with Ads… If you have a problem you can talk with my Google representative, the hand, my right one.

3 Likes

Hey you , for a week that I see you answer badly and criticize people and you never help anyone, if you have something that can help people write, if you can not help not write anything … We do not need your criticism.

Did you know: Criticism is the practice of judging the merits and faults of something. The judger is called a critic. To engage in criticism is to criticise One specific item of criticism is called a criticism or critique. Criticism is an evaluative or corrective exercise that can occur in any area of human life.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Didn’t notice I just got 50 solutions recently, how 'bout you?

IDK if you noticed, I sure did… I did help you, along with plenty of other people here but, it seems you don’t listen to them, so then people have to repeat it. Right?

1 Like

Help people…ok but you do not have to always answer badly, If you want to answer badly, do not help that maybe it’s better.

1 Like

Glad we’re on good terms… Now did we solve your issue? If not, I’m gonna have someone else take this topic over.

1 Like

Yeah, and Google can also suspend the whole Admob network in Kodular as we don’t do anything against those apps…

4 Likes

Yeah, but kodular is not only one app inventor, there have app builder, thunkable etc. Only kodular can’t stop it. I feel good for koduler this update but some legal app really facing ad problems

We can’t make a system that is secure against bad guys but easy for the good guys… So everyone has to get creative and make user stay in one page and interact with the app more to be able to show ads so that the ad publishers can get quality Traffic…

1 Like

But then you are risking to get suspended, as you are creating apps in other platforms which doesn’t perform any check, which can confuse Google bots and send false positives to your account
You can get less traffic, lower earnings, apps suspended and even more account suspension

7 Likes

Thank you for the help I appreciate it and from now on I will show only pronser ad like if somebody pay me to show there ad and not going to use admob in it .

1 Like