Kodular Companion is not working Error 1103 Dated 13/11/2020

hi , i have a problem with companion ,the problem is when i scan “QR” Code then the qr code is scanned successfully but after the scanning of qr code then the companion
shows a notifier like this

Someone Please Help me

5 Likes

Exactly the same here

1 Like

Facing the same problem

1 Like

could this have something to do with it?

The error also occurs when you just click the enter button without scanning or typing

host error

1 Like
2 Likes

The Rendezvous server restarts every hour, maybe you tried the same time and got the error :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I have same problem today (13/11/2020) at 7.00AM (INDIA)
Kodular companion 1103 error.
Please help

1 Like

I am facing same problem…it’s from server side…

1 Like

I think its an issue that will get resolved soon, we’ll just have to wait. Its nothing on your end. (I hope)

3 Likes

@Kodular The certificate for https://rendezvous.creator.kodular.io has expired. Have you considered having the companion switch to HTTP if this occurs so that people may still use the companion while still saying the certificate is invalid?

For everyone who doesn’t understand…

The 1103 error will no longer occur when the certificate is reinstated.

5 Likes

i have this problem currently on 11/12/2020 Colombia 11:59 PM so i have to wait for the kodular team?

1 Like

Sam Error :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Oof…Again :grimacing:

3 Likes

how much time will be needed?? :worried:

As soon as

2 Likes

I don’t know why they only renew it for ~3 months?

1 Like

1 Like

Outdated Certificate :neutral_face:

:weary: :sob: :sob:

Hello there.

Today since morning companion and project are not loading, I have tried to switch off my pc but the project both with the companion is not loading.

Please is there any new update taking place and bugged the current version, since on the play store there is no new update?

It has stayed like this since morning and I have tried everything but nothing solved