Kodular hangs at "20 Establishing Secure Connection"

If you have the same problem as stated above you will find a workaround if you read the topic.

6 Likes

Without VPN Kodular hangs at 20 but after VPN connect in mobile phone then open Kodular Companion it’s working fine.

1 Like

Works for me in Opera GX

1 Like

What is the definition of (Many Blocks)? Does Kodular define a maximum number of Blocks per screen? I did this research in the Community, but I found no answers. :grin:

Connection to Companion app still stuck at 20% from yesterday (for me). :worried:

And it will continue until you read the whole thread and find a solution in it …

6 Likes

The Solution is to use any Non-Chromuim browser. I prefer using Firefox and if you think that you’re data is any other browser (Login Pass etc) you can copy it in Firefox check the installation for Firefox…

Firefox is working pretty well. The issue is caused by new updates in Chrome Browsers which is affecting every Ai2 Builder.

Though said many times in threads people keep asking the same thing… Please read the answers given multiple times…

About Chromium Based Browsers.

Chromium is a free and open-source software project developed by the Google-sponsored Chromium project. The source code can be compiled into a web browser.

Google uses the code to make its Chrome browser, which has more features
than Chromium. Many other browsers are also based on Chromium code, most notably Microsoft Edge and Opera.

Few Notable Chromium Based Browsers–

• Vivaldi
  • Brave I think few versions have issue not all the versions of Brave…
  • Microsoft Edge
  • Epic Privacy Browser
  • SlimBrowser
  • Torch
  • Comodo Dragon

Also, read below material by @Peter and @Enderman

4 Likes

I too was getting the same error in Brave Browser. Now I have shifted to Chrome. Problem is solved.

Microsoft Edge is a Chromium browser, right?

The new Microsoft Edge is based on the Chromium open-source project. As far as I know. Use Firefox it is working fine I tested myself.

2 Likes

Use Microsoft Edge legacy

Bit OLD

We all have this problem, give a solution and stop giving bad tips like check your connection, many blocks etc…

@Kodular This is your problem, fix it. We agree to give a commission for using your platform, so minimum give proper support.

No that is not true, only users who use a browser based on the newest Chrome have this problem.

If you would have read the topic the solution for the moment is to use FireFox.

7 Likes

That’s what they are doing… The solution is already given. It is your fault you are not reading it. Scroll up to see answers.
Use Firefox

2 Likes

And you are not giving commission because you are using the platform, you have to pay commission because you are also getting paid from the users using your app (as they watch your kept ads when they use your app)
And this is the fair rule I think.

7 Likes

Companion connect with firefox browser, but extension no run with companion in Firefox.
Runtime error showing all extension.

How to fix it ?

I have the same problem.

I tried out a lot of what was suggested for the solution. The only solution was to switch to the Firefox browser.

1 Like

Then when this Chrome issue will fix? I am very familiar with Chrome and Edge and I prefer them rather than Firefox.

Use older version of Chrominium Browsers

Not yet sure about it. Maybe Kodular Staff can answer this but it is an issue with the browser, not Kodular…