Kodular Store App

Hi,
Since there is a Kodular Store… Why not a Apk Version for it? Users can Install it Like Google Play Store(yea it comes with the os) and Download Apps Directly from it. There are Other Apps which Provide the same Functionality and i think Kodular Store App can Provide better reach for Kodular made Apps towards more users

Thank You

2 Likes

We can already install websites as apps in Chrome. So why we need another app for it?

Making some research for something before posting is good.

3 Likes

Well, I think you clearly didn’t understand what i meant. Google has their own Play Store Website and also an app. Facebook has Their website and also an app as such if we have a app for Kodular Store we can manage installed apps… auto updates… New Apps Notifications, etc.

An App would increase the User engagement level a lot for an AppStore.

So sometimes it’s better to understand about the topic before posting irrelevant subjects in the topic

Yes it will be very good for users who do not want apk and want to download app directly to their phones.
Also we can get options like update notification,new app from a developer,follow a developer,etc.
@Kodular should think about this.

3 Likes

You can explain something without trying to attack me.

3 Likes

Exactly! :grinning:

2 Likes

Same Goes for you

Why not

6 Likes

Peace out. Ceasefire.

5 Likes

Nice Idea, voted !

3 Likes

I also like the idea!

3 Likes

Mean, add them to home screen?
They are not apps, just shortcuts redirecting you to the website.

2 Likes

I wanted to ask in the community to create the Kodular Store application, along with those that make it clear.

I was doing “tests” so to speak, I already have an idea of ​​interface and operation :slight_smile: