List view in firebase

Hello, good morning everyone,
Before they say if I’ve done my homework ?! Yes! I already did it. I’ve searched the internet, other sources, here in the community, some gave me some suggestions has put into practice, but without result.

I have this screen, a viewer lists you, where pulls from the firebase database, some data from the database tag list.
But it turns out that when I pull in the list viewer a tag specifies where some data was not placed in that tag, it gives me this error.

Screenshot_2

Screenshot_1

Can someone please tell me how to pack the blocks?

Here’s how to list me in the tag.

Edit, wrong answer. I was thinking about something else.

1 Like

Can you help me, how to do this in blocks? I already tried several blocks but without success!

Are you sure “value” is a list? Looks like it’s not.
Check that.

Yes it is a list.
Because when I click on a tag in my list viewer, where there aren’t some values ​​in the list, it works. It pulls the requested information.

Well, the error message is saying that it’s not a list. May be you need to convert it to a Kodular list? Did it work before?

1 Like

lot of mess in blocks, you are using value same for list and index again length of list.

1 Like

it is working for me and not generating any error

1 Like

but he is not having any list in list, error shows that, then why is he using that,

1 Like

here he’s list

1 Like

i can see a list, but list in list, you can see his error, he is selecting Sabados as list, which is a item, not list, Have a look on Error.

1 Like

Do you mean in else conditaion ???
yes you are right

2 Likes

@ImranTariq how can i adjust this in blocks? can you help me. I’ve tried using several other blocks to call this item, but this error!

What you are doing wrong is you are trying to to select item of list which is not list in else condition you are first choosing sabados and bcz sabados is not list and you are trying to g take it as list

1 Like

Hello, @parmarparth996
The first option is not. As for the second option, it is not to give error, because I am looking for other items in the same list and gives no error.

Now i am not with my computer, i will check it tomorrow and reply you

1 Like

What are you trying to do???
In else parth

Screenshot_2

No not that I am asking what do you want

Bcz just imagine the value of tag A is list which contains 1,2,3 so what you are doing is you are first get the length of list and on that number you are selecting a item so basically all time item will be last which is not list