Migrate App from Appinventor

Hi, I have a problem importing a project from App Inventor (MIT) to Makeroid …
It happens that when I upload my project to the Google Play store, it tells me that it does not have the same fingerprint, that is, even though I imported it as “ai” when creating the “apk” it does not have the same signature and therefore I do not allows adding a new version from makeroid.
How can I sign the apk so that it is well received by the Google Play store?
Am I doing something wrong when exporting / importing?
Has it happened to you, how did you solve it?
Will you have a solution in the near future or should I work the old app in App Inventor (MIT)?

Hola, tengo un problema al importar un proyecto desde App inventor (MIT) hacia Makeroid…
Sucede que al subir mi pryecto a la tienda de Google Play, me indica que no tiene la misma huella digital, es decir que aunque la haya importado como “ai” al crear el “apk” no tiene la misma firma y por ello no me permite agregar una nueva version desde makeroid.
¿Cómo puedo firmar la apk para que sea bien recibida por la tienda Google Play?
¿Estoy haciendo algo mal a la hora de exportar/importar?
¿Les ha sucedido a ustades, cómo lo resolvieron?
¿tendrá una solución en un futuro cercano o debo trabajar las antiguas app en App Inventor (MIT)?

Merci Beacoup

Did you import the keystore file into Makeroid from App Inventor?

1 Like

I’m sure @pavi2410 has give the solution. just export keystore from the old builder and import it to new builder you are migrating.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.