MIT App Inventor Summit

Kodular Staff will assist this year :wink:
Reply here if you are comming!

18 Likes

I will be there with my son.

10 Likes

Diego and me and my son will be flying to Boston tomorrow (separate flights). I am really excited to be at the Summit for the first time.

6 Likes

Hope the CBP Officer allow us to get in the USA :joy:

7 Likes

i will be nice to every TSA officer i see. Yes sir, yes ma’am.

5 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t be there :confused:

Who knows. Maybe in the future.

5 Likes

Yes

Perhaps on next summit :metal:

1 Like

MIT App Inventor Summit is being amazing! :smile:
I was able to test by myself the iOS version of AI2, and it’s like, wow, it cannot be possible :astonished:

And we have been showing the new Kodular version on the demo session, with the hidden feature that nobody knows about it yet

16 Likes

isn’t it on beta builder?

No.
You could say it’s still “alpha alpha” testing

3 Likes

We got a private tour of the offices of the App Inventor developers by Evan Patton lead developer. They are situated in the same hallway as Tim Berners-Lee the developer of the www, the world wide web. :smiley:

8 Likes

This video is available where they tell about the origins of App Inventor. The people are the original group that developed App Inventor. The start is kind of messy because they started when still visitors had to take their seat. But it is really fun to hear.

6 Likes

I saw this picture on Twitter.
Could it be the secret feature?

No. That was someone who made a component so you could talk to alexa with an app.

2 Likes

are some more pictures that can be interesting:

Here

83fc3a34945b10c835c37d736efc114880fb634c_2_666x500 da17ea30ebc3277680d57edbfce44a9ed7cc0aff_2_666x500
I found all the pictures on Twitter​:wink:

5 Likes

When will it be possible to use it? It looks like a special project for Alexa doesn’t it?

Yes, it will be build in as an component in App Inventor when it will be ready. When that is the developers of App Inventor do not know.

3 Likes

The version of IOS (app inventor) will really be available to the public on August 15, 2019?

2 Likes

And what about Siri Cortana and Google Assistant?