My App is crashing

I am using 2 screen. some images loaded from airtable in one screen. one bottom navigation. but app is crashing. lots of crash report i am getting from my play console data. what should be the solution.pls help me.
thanks.

1 Like

Your images consume lots of memory and thereof it crashes

Tip2

1 Like

total 8 images loading one at a time with some text on list item click .
size of images is 39kb, 30kb , 27kb,20kb,34kb,27kb,20kb,43kb. should we not used images on app.?

You have to give much more information if you want help

https://community.kodular.io/t/how-to-ask-a-question/7942/7

I think its images size or dimension problem. how can i know the actual size or dimension need to display on my app. ?

you might want to read again @Italo’s explanation in tip 2 here

Taifun

My App is crashing in play store . classnotexceptionfound exception occur. User uninstalling my app.How can I show blocks pls help me

Stop making new topics about your crashing app. Double posting is not allowed. You will get suspended next time.

2 Likes

Go to the Developer Console on your PC, open ANR & Crashes and see the details.
Somethink like this:

1 Like

this is i Got

It seems the crashes only occur on Android 9.
Do you have an Android 9 device for testing? If so, does the app crash on your device?
Post the APK.

@bodymindpower I tested on andoird 9 its working fine .
I m giving u apk link
I was recently face “The blocks area did not load properly. Changes to the blocks for screen 6104971089018880_Screen1 will not be saved.” issue in my project so I mail aia to kodular staff.so pls check apk from here’

Thanks

This is not a link to the APK, but one to the Play Store. Who should have the time to test your app and look for a (nonspecific) error.

Kodular staff and moderator are here to solve issue .They are available according to their time.

did you check apk. pls check apk help me i m losing my users.

as I said, post the APK (and/or aia)

Whatsapp_Group.apk (8.2 MB)

1 Like

The user in this forum solved this issue by changing targetSdk version in android studio. I m using kodular , seems nothing works for me as kodular automatically set targetSdk version.
any other solution u have?

My app have lots of crash. I tried to resolve it but could not found solution ? I think handling exception may solve this issue. There is no blocks for exception. I am losing my users.