My app was blocked but already published on Play Store?

I took mail from kodular “We are sorry, but your submitted app does not qualify to get monetized.
Please, apply with other kind of apps”
But my app already was published on google play. I couldnt any button to dispute Kodular. The website is mine already and I dont have ads on my blog.
My app is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.piremir.ing

1 Like

If you publish app to playstore, then it’s not required to be approved by Kodular!.

1 Like

Ok , but I appealed. Do I need doing anything? Is it negative for me?

1 Like

Just Kodular takes 10% commission from your app

1 Like

Also next time don’t forget to search the community.

1 Like

Thank you fro advicing but I couldnt be sure. I think this is bug for kodular , isnt it? If someone published then it must be accepted on Kodular?

Kodular doesn’t have to accept anything. Google doesn’t control Kodular. If Google wants to allow an app on the Play Store that’s up to them. Kodular doesn’t need to follow Google’s decisions.

Also be aware that Google don’t always check apps as thoroughly as people think.They sometimes allow apps that shouldn’t be allowed and eventually when they catch up they suspend it.

2 Likes

What type of app is yours

1 Like

Hmm, so, its solved

1 Like

I created webwiew for my blog about Live English Channels. Already firstly Google didn’t accept. After I dispute they accepted. Be calm man I respect and like kodular. Only the thing is silly. I appeal kodular and the result is negative but it is not important for me . In this situation kodular has not authorize. In my opinion he must change.

Did you put ads on it then it is against policy if your blog contains ads and you show in webviever and also put ads at bottom or top.
Your app is against kodular and Google policy.
So change your app remove all ads no one wants a simple browser app to see blog with more ads

1 Like

Thank you for your advice. My blog doesnt have any ads. My app has ads and now I can earn money with this app. So I added my opinion up about kodular strategy. They didnt approve but I can earn money their template. I think this behaviour decrease Kodular’s charisma (status). I am ignorant about develeping mobile app but only I suggest for kodular’s goodness. Thank you everyone.

No i think you want to know what you have made.
A simple app that only runs website on blog so no native feature and no difference same website can be used in Chrome with ads free also so why someone download your app and view just a simple site.
I think you got my point and

According to you same applies for google also.
So make native app with native components to give user a good experience

1 Like

I don’t argue nativeness.It is not my expert area, I suggested my opinion only as native (normal) user of kodular. There is contradictoriness about kodular’s behavior. It is only an observation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.