My expectations for next Sneak-peek of Kodular Eagle

In today’s Sneak-peek they said that they will be adding a new component which will connect our apps to other apps in our device.
I think it will be the feature to receive start text from other apps when the share button is clicked in them

1 Like

Wait for next sneak peek:grin:

3 Likes

My expectation for the next SneakPeek is, that the apps can run in background. For example to use the maps component and the app to run in the background to let me know if it has reached my destination. And a lot of other ideas.

2 Likes

More AMAZING sneak-peeks to come.

Sneak-peeks show you new things right? But will new things only be shown in sneekpeeks? Or are sneak-peeks just a part of what turns up?

Sneak peeks are just a small fraction of the features we’ll be releasing in Kodular E.

6 Likes

I was true

ya how did you think that

I guess this will be the last.

You were right with this :wink:
Any guess for the next sneakpeek?

4 Likes

Maybe a new component?

Maaaybee background services??? :joy::sweat_smile:

A long sneakpeek means something big.?

MAAYBEE iOS integration and supporting apple devices…??

But my thought is a new component with a big property list that will improve our apps to another level… :joy::joy:

Or „only“ a new Firebase category with a big component list …

:joy::joy::thinking::thinking:

7 Likes

Firebase analytics and improvements to Firebase Auth

1 Like

I really want to share now the last sneakpeek from youtube, but I have to be strict with the schedule :sweat_smile:
It’s just incredible

4 Likes

what is Kodular E Update Release Date ?

2 Likes

It will be announced soon
But I can say it’s this week

6 Likes

wow that’s great

Wowww!
Can’t wait for the big update… :heart_eyes:

Yes,
Background service and integration iOS

1 Like

Will it be possible to develop apps for IOS with kodular E ???

1 Like

We should be wait for the release but I think (i know) that the last sneakpeek will be better than iOS integration :shushing_face::joy:

1 Like