Sneakpeeks Kodular E

I follow with great interest the Sneakpeeks and for the moment, almost everything seems very good to me and I already begin to imagine where I am going to use them. Good job !!!

13 Likes

If you think sneakpeeks are very good for you, then you will probably be amazed after major update! :wink:

7 Likes

Wait a big thing impatiently:wink:

1. Tomorrow’s sneakpeek will surely leave you like this
    happy youtube GIF by Rosanna Pansino

2. Next sneapeek will make your face like this
    happy joy GIF

3. The next one will be like
    web series lol GIF by The Viral Fever

4. The final one will be
    possible angels in the outfield GIF

5. And when you read the release notes and figure out what is the super secret thing that it’s not in any sneakpeek…
    bill hader omg GIF by Saturday Night Live

29 Likes

after looking last gif…
you may get in trouble as your update can stop the heart to beat for seconds, “attempt to murder”:smiling_imp:

make sure to add “Disclaimer”

5 Likes

Who can be more than Kodular
love you Kodular team:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Has the Google Play Games component announcement made you react like this? :smiley:

9 Likes

Tell me if I am correct
The next Sneak-peek will enable us to receive start text from the share button in other apps

I will tell you in 2 days :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Diego, this is intriguing and I don’t know what to expect exactly, but will you get me to keep my mouth open?

I think the update will :wink:

1 Like

@Diego I love your gif’s but I know what you mean with the last gif and that was really my reaction after I saw it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I know :wink:
Everybody will be like that after the update :smile:

6 Likes

I guess I’m like this without sneak peeks

kodular is best

1 Like

Well, yesterday I forgot to share this…

Had the share-to-own-app sneakpeek made you react like this?

6 Likes

Tomorrow’s:wink:

1 Like

I thing today’s sneak peek is backgrond running

2 Likes

Even i m praying the same… Dear Kodular team i know nothing is impossible for you guys & i am sure one day will come when kodular beats :facepunch: Android studio too.

Love You kodular team @Diego & Other Developers.

3 Likes

I think, for some users, Kodular is already beated Android Studio. Just you need some time. :wink:

4 Likes

Yes bro you are right.But i know there is lot’s of thing which kodular is unabld to do…

1 Like