Mysql language error

it also shows the same error…

am I insert the code in right place?

Insert right after creating a connection.
$dbc or $conn ?

Try alter your table or column :

ALTER Table YourTableName Modify YourColumnName FieldType(LenghtField) Character Set utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci

ALTER TABLE YourTableName Convert To Character SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci

And your Database :

ALTER Database YourDataBaseName Convert To CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci

And in the create table put at the end after closing the parenthesis ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8;

Are u using deephost extension ? Or any other

yes, but you are using the wrong varible name as @Rogerio_Rios already mentioned
you might want to read again my previous answer and follow the provided link…

Taifun

I an using Taifun’s MySQL query.

ok fine… and what happens after fixing your variable name?
Taifun

Hlw @Taifun, when I fix my variable name to conn then I can insert data or create a table but the problem is that my inserted data shows as some symbols. I can’t see the real inserted data. So now how can I solve this problem?

mysqlDB

this is my php script mysqlkgnet (1).php - Google Drive

Did You try ?

I didn’t understand.

Run these commands on phpmyadmin. And change to the name of your database, table and Fields

There is an SQL tab, where you execute the commands entered. Like those I mentioned.

Thanks To @Taifun, @Rogerio_Rios, @Zia_Choudhary and all who helped me to solve this problem…
My language problem was fixed perfectly.
Love u all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

great to hear
you might want to provide a short summary about the steps you did to solve the problem
this might help others with the same problem in future
thank you

Taifun

1 Like

U r most welcome
And it will be very helpful for community if you provide the solution as @Taifun mentioned above

1 Like

use
’ enter your table name ’ ie you have to give either table is numeric or varchar

correct format

Good that we help you! The above @Taifun tip is very important for the Kodular community.