Notification badge on app icon

Greetings!!!

Can someone help me?

I am wanting to put a notification counter on the app icon, but I don’t know how to do it.
I beg !!! Guidance from any of you.

1 Like

You can use this Extention By Deep Host
BadgeCounter Extention

Screenshot_2020_1226_093733
If your query was solved than mark the comment as solution (It helps other kodders) else, comment with your latest query

1 Like

Use of DeepHost extension comes with a risk, as the the developer is not active in the community. So if anything goes wrong, no one would be able to help.

And @audacioso
Translate the title to English, so that everyone can understand.

2 Likes

But what if when Extension works without any problem.

5 Likes

It may be working for now. But if in future if there is any problem due to this extension, then it would be hard to get help

3 Likes

What problem would be created by one block Extension?

3 Likes

There is a block for notification badge in kodular itself.You have to make experimental mode on to use that.

1 Like

thanks! I loved the extension, I’m going to test it, but I think it will work …

1 Like

You are not allowed to post direct download links to extensions that are not your own.

2 Likes

i give credit also check my post

1 Like

Reuploading other’s extension can be illegal and you might be suspended from the community. I urge you to remove it.

2 Likes

To get extensions from DH you must use his app.

there are several badge exensions available (not only from deephost)…
you only have to search for them in the extensions directory App Inventor Extensions | Pura Vida Apps

Taifun

5 Likes

1 Like

I do agree with you on not reuploading others’ extensions, however you should not make an app where people who use their computers for development are going to have issues. There should be no reason why I have to download an app, upload your extension to a cloud service (or even use Bluetooth File Transfer), and then download/receive it from my computer.

Yeah maybe, but what do I have to do with it?
It wasn’t my decision.

All of your reply are awesome. Ot only in this post… By seeing your replay i have learned a lot… Thanks and keep going Kodular… Started to follow you

Thanks @Jai_sankar_E Have a nice Koding

1 Like