Otp message late or not received

Can you send the OTP to my Mobile Phone? May be the Mobile Device marked it as a Spam.

Send me your phone number with country code

I have sent, Check your PM.

As you told me that my number is Spam, I sent OTP many times to other phones, it sent normally thank you for your time , thank you for your help :heart_eyes: @Ariyan_AD

2 Likes

@Ariyan_AD
The situation has also returned. The OTP does :upside_down_face: not Sent again. I tried to send the OTP to other phone numbers and nothing is sent

Do you have your Laptop or Device with you then send the OTP in my Mobile.
The Problem is in the Mobile Device. The modern devices have automatic spam protection. Thats why If the Mobile Spam finder found that the message is coming from a public source then It will mark it as Spam and stops from receiving.

I believe this is the main reason behind this. Even your firebase account server was upgraded so, there must not be any problem of Cloud SERVER

1 Like

OK ,I will send OTP to you

1 Like

@Ariyan_AD Did you receive otp . I sent it to you

Have you sent on My Number I have sent in the PM?

That means it will be problem in phone number authentication in all Apps :roll_eyes:

Yes of course

No You have to setup Firebase Properly that, Your firebase account should be private and the Mobile Devices will understand the message source is a secure place.

There’s a Big Question of Cloud Communication…

You are using Firebase & Then Using the Kodular Firebase Component. It means your connection is not valid secure. You are getting an Result from Firebase then it get into Kodular Server After that, It will deliver to the Mobile device. And the Mobile Messages AI guessed the message as a spam because it travelled two times. There may be some tweaks.

What does private here mean?

That means that all applications created with Kodular will have the same problem that I am facing

Check other Topic, If You found any other solution. As Far I know this types of problems are not so common. I have to test this personally now, Then I will say you whats the problem.

@Ariyan_AD
Another one faced the same issue

Then Try Using way2sms extension or Using Web API.
I am testing these things. I will post the aia here if it works.

tags removed by Mod
Will kodular users face this problem?

Tags removed from your post, please do not tag users in order to get attension

:cowboy_hat_face: :female_detective:
Ok, I will remember that

1 Like