[Paid] Deep Link Extension - Implement Deep Links in your app

Deep Link

This extension allows you to implement deep link in your app. A deep link is a link that takes you directly to a specific destination within an app. This extension helps you to open custom screen on deep link and you can generate this extension for your custom URL and path prefix with just a single click in AI2 Store. This extension also comes with Android 12 changes and allows us to open the app directly with the deep links.

All Blocks

Documentation

This event is raised when your deep link activity is already opened and another deep link is browsed.

Returns true if the screen is opened by a deep link.

Returns the URL of deep link that opened the screen.

Register the screen that you want to open when the deep link is browsed, you can pass the custom start value.

Usage

Generate Extension for your URL

For using the extension you must generate it for your custom URL.
You can buy and generate this extension from AI2 Store.

In the below example, I am generating the extension for this URL : https://www.sumitkmr.com/projects/search/

The users who will browse this URL will be redirected to my app.
Here the domain name is : sumitkmr.com and the path prefix is : /project/search.

Now generate it with AI2 Store app.

After generation your custom extension will be downloaded, now import it to your project and use it.

For latest android devices:

To make deep link work in devices > android 11, now you need to add an assetlinks.json file in your website file manager with your SHA-256 fingerprint. If you did not add it then your deep link would not work in devices after android 11.

Here you can generate your assetlinks.json

Statement List Generator and Tester | Google Digital Asset Links | Google Developers

If you are publishing your app to play store then you can find your json here in play console website:

Your App → Deep Link

In case if you don’t have play console then you have to generate it manually and add it to your hosting.

You can find your SHA-256 by following this guide.

After generating digital assets link json, you have to upload to your hosting.

Path to upload: https://domain.name/.well-known/assetlinks.json.

Implementing in Application

Tutorial

Demo Video

IMG_tsgggw

Extension Size: 16KB

Price

For India :- ₹149
Outside India :- 3$

How to buy :
You can buy this extension from AI2 Store
Deep Link for AI2 Store : Click here

Asset Links Extension

This extension allows you to generate asset links JSON very easily, with this extension you don’t need to search for your signature and other things. After generating, you can paste that json in your hosting.

Note: This extension does not work in companion.

Usage & Demo

Result

This extension is free but for only those who have already purchased my deep link extension.

How to download :
Deep Link for AI2 Store : Asset Links

Credit

Thanks @Shreyash for the super power full Rush .

Thanks you
Sumit​ :wink:

8 Likes

Asset Links Extension

This extension allows you to generate asset links JSON very easily, with this extension you don’t need to search for your signature and other things. After generating, you can paste that json in your hosting.

Note: This extension does not work in companion.

Usage & Demo

Result

This extension is free but for only those who have already purchased my deep link extension.

How to download :
Deep Link for AI2 Store : Asset Links

Credits

Developed with Niotron IDE

Deep Link

A tutorial for implementing deep link extension is available on youtube.

New Price

This price has been updated.

For India :- ₹149
Outside India :- 3$

How to buy :
Deep Link for AI2 Store : Click here

Thank You
Sumit :wink:

3 Likes

Hello, I have the error:

photo_2023-10-10 14.06.50

Even though I bought the extension.

@iamwsumit
I bought the extension, paid with paypal, and after I download the extension and there in the application, the application does not open and there is an error that I have not paid yet. Even though I paid
(I see here that someone else complained here 4 months ago)
@Franklin_Lopez
Did he sort it out for you in the end?
If not, then please delete this post so that no more people will buy something that does not work and is not maintained.

He’s not responding to my message so I think the extension should be working for him.

Looks like I missed something in offline version, I will be updating the extension today, you will get the notification.

1 Like

Thanks, where will I be notified of the update? and when

i have purchase the extensions but while generate the extension and exported to kodular i get only one extension which is deeplink their is no asset link file. please solve this issue

I want to purchase this extension. please inbox me