Please take care of your health!

I live in Singapore which is currently the second highest country outside of china to get infected with the recent coronavirus outbreak that started in Wuhan. As an advice:

• Wash your hands with soap frequently
  • Wear a mask/consult a doctor when sick
  • Be aware of your surroundings

For those in affected countries, let’s keep fighting by ensuring good personal hygiene!

Edit: Due to the virus, local supermarkets here are running out of stock fast. Please take care

14 Likes

:+1:
I hope and pray that this disaster will end soon and everything will be normal.
May God bless everyone and keep safe and sound !

6 Likes

We Should pray for people’s who suffered by this coronavirus outbreak. Because these people needs prays to fight this disaster. :pray: :pray:

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: And hope that anyone could find a vaccine for this virus.

3 Likes

May ALLAH protect Everyone from these diseases and Keep safe Everyone. Aameen.

8 Likes

Well, it’s not ended after 4 months now, I think it will still dure a looong time.:cry: :sob:

2 Likes

Keep calm :hugs:
Everything will be well soon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes. Stay a home and safe! :hugs:

Let’s hope that you’re telling the truth. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yesterday I was reading Bhagavad Gita (Hindu scripture), tired of all this coronavirus terror. I was reading Gita as I wanted to ask a question. The question was why does such big sufferings happen? The COVID- 19 is really problematic and terrifying. Lord Krishna himself says that he does not involve in others karma. Everything that is happening is for good of the world. And everything that will happen will also be good for this world. People say that innocent people are dying. But do you truly think that they are innocent? What guarantee do you have that they have not committed any sin? These so called innocents are not at all innocents. In this world only those people are called innocent who are expert in hiding their crimes. And so if there is no one pure left in this world then the god is not going to waste his time in saving us.

We are destroying nature and nature destroyed the whole ego of science which humans carry as tag.

I pray that this virus will end up soon and everything will be back to normal like before. Creation destroys itself by becoming corrupt with the passage of time.

God bless you all.
Stay home. Stay safe

1 Like