Question about Admob Ad units

I have installed some Admob Ad units in my application , banners and interstitial . A test ID was given for the units and all Ads showed up in testing without any approval. What should I do with
these ID’s If I publish the app in Google play store ? should I keep them or something has to be made with them ?

Thanks

1 Like

Hii… Welcome… there are 100s of Discussion related to this topic…

If you published your app on play store then no approval required from kodular… To check ads are showing or not you have to install it directly from the play store…

Hello and thanks for the reply , but I have asked about the ad unit IDs , should I go to my Admob account and change the Ad unit ID’s ? Because as you know the ad ID’s given for testing are just test ID’s .

1 Like

Na just turn off the test mode…

1 Like

Thanks Mr Singh , but should I keep the test ID given for Ad unit or should I delete them and leave it blank ?

1 Like

Ad your admob id… Not that test id…

1 Like

This is kodular default test I’d by login in your admob account create a app and create your own ads unit ad and paste them in adunit box .
As @Alapjeet said

2 Likes

So that’s what I got

I am pretty sure the App name must be same as the name in the published app in Google play isn’t it?

No it is not type any name.

There’s much guide video in youtube why not try them

Prefer this video - https://youtu.be/k4kz6CcTxIQ

1 Like

Ah OK thank you , so I think I can get the IDs before I even create google console ? Then when I want to publish I will have everything ready .

1 Like

Yes you don’t need play console to create admob ad unit I’d s go through it.

1 Like

OK I will try getting the IDs by checking youtude videos , thanks guys for your help .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.