Shield Browser - #1 Most Secure & Easy to use Privacy Browser

Poco launcher is having problems with 3rd party software and webvisitor running huge servies so update your miui , Its isn’t this app problem , I guess

Yes Yes, Navneet Jaiswal. I also agree with you. I have tested this same app with my friend who has poco m2. And the same problem occured on his mobile.

But there’s some matter I have to work on it to run smoothly. Thank you @UnknownMan541

I have the latest version of miui. There are no updates available or enrolled by company right now.

It can be my phone’s software problem but other apps that I made with kodular works just fine. No crashes occur

May be because, In this Application I am using customwebviewer or something like Web Viewer components thats why.

Don’t worry! I will investigate and solve this.

Please don’t angry on me… :blush:

Try clear caching app data @AJOY_DAS

There’s nothing to get angry about. But just for your information I used custom web viewer in that app too​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is still happening after clearing app data and cache.

I don’t know the reason actually. I am working on this app and still making this more smoother. I have adjusted the app graphics and now working on the display resolutions & app suitability.

Please test in the next update today or tomorrow.

I would definitely try it and report you.

1 Like

Thank you so Much, @AJOY_DAS | Really kind of you all guys helping me to build this project.

Should I add VPN Service in My Browser?

This is like a in-built VPN. Make the browser one step more secure. Without any charges browse all the time and enjoy Netflix, Disney etc etc. One-Click Enable, Disable.

I am waiting for your reply guys, because I don’t want to harm the Kodular T&C by my App.

• Yes, Obviously Add
  • No, Will Harm Kodular T&C

0 voters

New Update Arrived :white_check_mark:

New Features…

:white_check_mark: Custom Tabs Menu Added
:white_check_mark: Download Manager Added
:white_check_mark: Download Engine Updated
:white_check_mark: Long Click Menu Added
:white_check_mark: ScreenShot & New More Functions Added

:white_check_mark: ( Exclusive ) Tabs Added

:white_check_mark: ( Exclusive ) VPN Added

Other Minor Updates…

1. Ad Blocker Updated
  2. Malware Blocker Updated
  3. Shield Protect Layer Updated
  4. Mirror Bugs Updated

Known Problems…

1. I need a good Tabs System. Which Tab system I am using it is not perfect right now.
  2. VPN Servers may be busy because I have found that More than 2000 People in my area are using My Browser and May use VPN. So Please be patient and Let me work on this.
  3. Only Germany & US available in VPN Network.
  4. Mic was removed because I have found such Physical Securities were harming by Saying something in a Public Place. And I don’t want to add any kind of Mic permission to harm the Android security Rules.

To Download the Latest v2.1

Download the Latest Version ( V 2.1 )

Click to Start Downloading

Scan this QR code from Your Phone…

qrcode

Please test the App & Let me know if I was missing something & Have some Bugs…

1 Like

Two things to report:

1. When I try to enable vpn network then it says, “VPN servers are busy. Please try again later.”
  2. The tab system is problematic. Like when I search something in google and then enter a website included in the search results. Such as i opened drive.google.com on one tab. Then just for testing i opened office.com on other tab. But when I opened the first tab and went back there again. It showed me the google search results. The whole website was closed. Same for office.com. like when I went back to first tab and returned to office.com tab it showed me the search results.
1 Like
  1. Yes, VPN Servers are Busy, Even I can’t connect with them. This is as because My browser is now shared to my friends ( 2000+ ), But My VPN Server Connections are only 200. So I am working on this. Let me purchase more cloud services and setup them. VPN Problem will be solved in the Next Update.

2. I have already said that my Tab System is not properly working.
    Do You have good idea or any demo aia to make tabs work properly?
    I have found this System in kodular but this isn’t working perfectly.

Let Me research and fix them? Have any other bugs or problems then please inform me?

1 Like

Try making tab system using this method. It should work:

2 Likes

Thank you @AJOY_DAS , Let me check this.

1 Like

The link no longer works
https://www.commion.com/download/shield.apk

1 Like

how did you manage to connect vpn with kodular?

1 Like

I dont think you would get a answer as the developer of the app is suspended

3 Likes