Spreadsheet Tls Support Ending

i got this notification form Airtable Spreadsheets, how we know that which version we are using?

TLS v1.0/1.1 Support Ending on 7/1/19

Hi imran, Joey here :wave:

We are reaching out because you are a collaborator on an Airtable base that will be affected by an upcoming change to our API. Starting on this upcoming Monday, July 1, 2019, Airtable will no longer support API requests made using TLS v1.0 or TLS v1.1.

What is TLS?

The Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol plays an important role in encrypting information that you send or receive over the internet. We are phasing out support for older TLS versions to help ensure that your API communications with Airtable remain secure.

Who will this change affect?

If you use Airtable’s API on your own device or a server you maintain, you should verify which TLS version you are running. We’ve put together a guide to help you test whether your API client is using a modern version of TLS.

If you only make requests using 3rd-party integration tools like Zapier (or do not actively use Airtable’s API), it’s possible that another collaborator on one of your bases is making API requests using TLS 1.0 or TLS 1.1. Though they should have received this message as well, you may want to discuss this to ensure that the right person upgrades their API client. If you do not want us to send you any further messages on this topic, please reply to this email.

When will the change take place?

For those still using TLS v1.0 or TLS v1.1, you will need to upgrade to TLS 1.2 or higher before 9:00 AM PDT on Monday, July 1st, 2019 to continue using Airtable’s API.

We appreciate your help in keeping your Airtable data secure. To learn more, visit our support article on ending support for TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1. Please let us know if you have any questions or require assistance through this change!

i think developers @Kodular should take a look at this as i also recieved this message. and if kodular is also using TLS version 1.0/1.1 then airtable component will not work and thousands of app made by kodular in playstore will be affected.

1 Like

Yes i am Also Worried About it, and My All Projects Are On Airtable and Upcoming Apps Are Also on Spreadsheet… so i am Worried About that

Any Admin or any one?

If airtable component discontinues (it should not be) than you can try mysql database.

thanks, but my all projects are already in spreadsheet and transferring them will be a huge mess

I also received the same message. Is the changes going to affect the projects built with the Airtable component??

If Yes, what is being done to resolve it?

I will be very happy if developers @Kodular and @Jerin_Jacob can help upgrade the component as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi friends,
As per current documentation from Airtable :airtable:, I checked whether Kodular supports future(TLS 1.2 or higher) Airtable usage.
And the answer is

YES

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

8 Likes

So what’s gonna happen bro? Are any app, uses airtable database, gonna what?

is gonna Work

nothing to worry about?

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply

1 Like

I Dont Get Any Reply from kodular Administration, And Airtable team Replied me that they dont know which Tls version is kodular using, and kodular Administration still silent about this issue,

1 Like

I suffer from the same problem My applications have all been affected. Is there a solution to this problem?

@ImranTariq and @andron1
Instead of “asking” you should read the posts in this topic. Jerin Jacob the maker of the source code already answered 3 days ago.

2 Likes

I have already read the answer but have not given a specific time to upgrade the version. I have important applications in PlayStory started to be affected and lose thousands of users.

Can you show some of your apps being affected on Google Play? Maybe post some links.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.