Text box change "on text changed" don't work

I checked out Bugs in Kodular Eagle before creating a new topic

Describe your issue

i don’t know if that is related with the bug “* java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo, related with textbox” but when i use the block “on text changed” and i download the apk the block doesn’t work.
if i use companion it works good.

Steps to reproduce the issue

use “on text changed” block

Expected Behaviour

Actual Behaviour

Show your Blocks

Cattura

Android version

1 Like

Please search in forum before creating topic…
Its a bug so please wait for kodular update…

This function is working good… Nothing wrong found… Check your blocks… By the way, the way you set your block is never gonna work…

1 Like

Everyone created the topic against it so i think that it’s a bug… Thank You for correcting us…

why not?
when i test in companion it work.

i searched with google but i didn’t find anything

1 Like

There are almost 10 topic related to this. So next time first search then create topic…

Keep Calm & Happy Koding

1 Like

when the update will be avaiable? :sob: i cant advance in my project without this block

1 Like

There are lots of way to show app update…

You dont understand what i try to say, in this topic we are talking about " Text box on text changed don’t work", and you said “Its a bug so please wait for kodular update…”, i am asking about this update.

1 Like

Oops i am sorry. No release date iss declared by the kodular. So better you wait…

1 Like

One solution while correcting the bug that EAGLE have, is to use the Taifun extension “Textbox Extension”, here is the link :wink::

https://puravidaapps.com/textbox.php

Then use the event after text changed:

2 Likes

so you got the temporary solution…

after the update 1.4.1 onTextChange work well for me

My mistake