This is for those whose Companion doesn't work

If your computer has good power to handle virtual machines, yeah, why not.

A computer with 2 gb ram can also run a emulator.

It needs to have a virtualization feature enabled in BIOS settings to make sure work properly. Also I think giving the 1 GB ram for emulator, and 1 GB ram for host computer causes the lag. So working with emulator in 2 GB is bad idea.

1 Like

Connect to WiFi is old school fashion, Kodular already overcame this problem a long ago, you just need internet connection on the both device either by WiFi or your mobile thethering/hotspot, it is as smooth as cutting butter

No it dont worm with me and my friends when they connect their pc to mobile internet
And in companion it shows error in ip

I’ve been using Memu Play for a long time.

Your device specifications??

Firstly i had redmi 4 with 3 gb ram and 32 gb storage,4g volte support,powerfull processcer of snapdragon,after that redmi 5 with same specifications and now i have redmi note 6 pro with 4 gb ram and ,64 storage
But app inventor app never worked for me

Same i use menu play for long time but some days ago I got to know about that companion can work in emulator so I now also downloaded companion in this

Strange…
I can run App Inventor Companion in my small phone Micromax Q336 which has 512 MB ram and 4GB internal storage and supports 3g network:sob:

I know it don’t working USB tethering
Wait see my companion screenshot

There Is Wrriten Error no Wifi
So it only works for those using wireless data sharing
Not usb tethering

no its just that it doens’t detect your ip. i get similar error no wifi connection. but i am able to use companion using mobile hotspot.

you are in low network area…

I have used MIT AI2 companion using mobile tethering and that also shows this message but connects anyway.
@krish.jha ignore that message and try to connect.

No,my net average speed is 2mbps and it never go below 1 and that time i was in grond floor of house that why but i live in 3rd floor of house (Highest)and my pc is also there

Mit companion? I use kodular companion ad it dont Works so can you say that it’s only works on MIT or also on kodular for you?

Yes it works for me for all companions.

Can you show us what is not working?

Nothing nothing happens when i scan code
Everything stays still
But in emulator with same usb tethering
It shows app in 3-4 seconds

Mobile tethering connection will be slow so it will take more time to load.

but i still use mobile tethering but it loads so fast in emulator