Too Long to respond in Auth.kodular.io

Is there any one who is getting the same problem? I am trying to login to Creator.kodular.io but I am Getting this error.

1 Like

Site is working for me

you can try clear cache in browser

1 Like

I have checked in Firefox and edge also @Shreyaa . Same in every browser :expressionless:

1 Like

i too have the problem just try checking your internet or close your web browser or reload the page

clear your browser cache

Tried @havish
I have tried everything. I have found that the problem is with Kodular, After 10 Minute of discussion with Google team about this matter.

1 Like

try using incognito tab

Tried several times, & Also Tried the VPN.

try with another google account

Bruh! I have already Logged in but when ever I am trying to visit url: creator.kodular.io then, the loader only loads & loads for several times. Same in Icognito. I can’t see the creator page, then how I will login with another account.

i meant the account used for browser

(https://creator.kodular.io)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1. Check Your Connection. Google Chrome, Firefox, and Edge all recommend that you check your network connection. …
  2. Disable Firewall and Antivirus Software Temporarily. …
  3. Disable Proxy Settings. …
  4. Change DNS Servers.

How do you sign ? With email, google sign in or …? Just tested with Google and works fine

Ok! What about the Mobile Phone, I am getting same issue in Mobile Phone.

I have talked with Google team, they said that Kodular blocked IPV6 or IPV4 ( I have forgotten which one ). And in case of Vodafone it need both to communicate the internet websites. IPV4 as Speed & IPV6 as Security. In Communityr the same problem I am facing. I have solved the Community problem from my Side but Can’t be able to solve the Creator problem.

I have signed in with Google social Login.

1. Clear Browser Cache.
  2. Restart Internet Router.
  3. Check and Update Browser.
  4. Run Compatibility Mode.
  5. Disable Faulty Extensions.
  6. Use Browser’s Default Settings.
  7. Unblock Blacklisted Sites.
  8. Adjust the Lan Settings.
  1. :heavy_check_mark:
  2. :heavy_check_mark: ( 3 Times )
  3. :heavy_check_mark: ( Using Chrome 95… in Windows 11 )
  4. :heavy_check_mark:
  5. :heavy_check_mark:
  6. :heavy_check_mark: ( Reset the Settings 10 Times )
  7. :heavy_check_mark: ( No blacklisted sites )
  8. :heavy_check_mark: Google Public Proxy I am using and tried using the Cloudflare, OpenDNS )

Nothing working…!

I can play Youtube, can run Emulator, watch netflix & hotstar & hulu. And can do everything what I always do everyday. Just the Kodular Creator is not opening.

only creator.kodular.io have this problem

yea, at first the Problem is with Full Kodular Domain. But I have solved the Problem of Kodular Community and Status. But the Kodular Creator is not in my hand.

Kodular is using Cloudflare. I think the problem is in Cloudflare. May have some mis configuration in the cloudflare dns management page.