Trending Wallpapers Beta Version wallpapers app Try Now

Trending Wallpapers

Trendy wallpaper is a best wallpaper application in which you will get daily amazing, latest and trending wallpapers. When new wallpapers added in the Trendy wallpapers you will get the notification of new wallpapers

There are various types of wallpaper applications but in Trendy Wallpapers application you will get hourly wallpaper updates without missing. A unique list of wallpapers is available in Trendy Wallpapers app.

Trendy wallpapers app contains less ads from which you will not get bored during using our Trendy wallpapers app. Trendy Wallpapers app will bring various features in its app in future updates.

Amazing wallpaper categories will be added in future update. Now Trendy wallpapers app is listing wallpapers without any categories to check the user experience of our Trendy Wallpapers application.

You will get best features in our Trendy Wallpapers app

1.You Can easily set Wallpaper to both homescreen and lockscreen on one click
2.You can share the wallpaper with your friends and family
3.Through the app you can contact us easily regarding Trendy Wallpapers app

If you like our Trendy wallpapers app Don’t Forget to give us a review and rating

App Store/Download link:

4 Likes

It’s funny how it tells to wait until the wallpaper loads, and then instead of loading wallpaper it loads Ad.
And then even after dismissing the Ad, after few seconds, the wallpaper isn’t loaded yet.

3 Likes

yes this way is also annoying sometimes users frustrate by these apps
and you place ads on every time wallpaper opens it will little frustrating for users
insted of this you can set ads in downloading wallpaper or setting wallpaper

1 Like

Yes I know there are some bugs in the app that’s why I have uploaded it as beta version please mention few more bugs thanks for checking my app :relaxed::relaxed:

Thanks for posting issue I will fix it soon :blush::blush:

Awesome Work Done

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback

There’s nothing wrong with earning money with your app, but don’t go crazy with ads. People tend to uninstall apps with too many ads popping up all the time, and give bad ratings and reviews. Balance more the functionality with the ads.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll fix this asap

Thanks for reviewing my app