Update app error please help me

I made an app on makeroid and published on Playstore i updated it many times. Today when i am uploading its new update on playconsole it shows following error

1 Like

Did you import the original Keystore file?

1 Like

I made this app already on makeroid and why i will import keystore

1 Like

Keystore is used to sign the exported APK. If the signature doesn’t match, Play Store won’t accept the APK.

1 Like

How i can get its keystore

1 Like

You uploaded your app to Play Store, without first taking a keystore backup?

1 Like

Is it possible to get keystore anyhow

1 Like

Well, it’s possible to export the keystore, but it appears you changed yours. Did you import or delete your keystore? If you don’t have a backup, it’s impossible to have it back.

1 Like

I does nothing to keystore i only changed few things in app design then i tried to upload app update on play console and this problem happened

1 Like

Strange. Your keystore obviously should not have changed. Did the APK install as an update to the old version or did you get an error from Package Manager?

1 Like

When i install update app it shows this error

And when i upload it on playconsole it show something certificate error which i first mentioned

1 Like

Somehow your keystore changed. There is no solution, if you don’t have a backup.

1 Like

you can write google, normaly it takes days or weeks until they do that to delete the keystore. And this is not a save methode that they do it. TZhe easiest way is upload a new app with the new Keystore and delete the old app.

2 Likes

But if changing of keystore continues in Kodular then why we have to use it. If this app had 100k downloads then it was not good for me. Can you understand me. I migrated other app from other builder which has 16k installs with the intention that kodular has good features and i will update through it. But it upset me

1 Like

If the version you have on playstore is of the other builder you just have to open the project there and export the keystore and then import it to your kodular project.

1 Like

The app is already made on kodular

1 Like

I’ve never faced the keystore problems ever. Even then, I have backups.

Also, you don’t have to use Kodular. It’s just the best builder out there. :wink: