Update to Kodular Eagle

As Kodular Eagle will be a very huge update, to avoid any issues, we will launch it using a small schedule.

1. 2019-08-17T15:40:00Z - Compilers will turn off, and they will start upgrading to the new version
    This means that you will NOT be able to build any project until we roll out the full update.

2. 2019-08-17T15:55:00Z - We will start migrating the traffic to the new version
    It might take a few minutes to complete, so be patient if the update does not arrive instantly.

3. 2019-08-17T16:00:00Z - Release notes will be published
    Keep tuned in the community, as the notes will be published here first.

4. 2019-08-17T16:05:00Z - Launching the Companion update
    It will take a few minutes to distribute it, even though we have already scheduled the launch.

You will see it will worth it
Thank you for understanding :blush:

41 Likes

WoW! I’m super excited !!! Can’t wait till 9:30 PM :star_struck:

5 Likes

In your country will it be night? :no_mouth:

In mine it will be after noon :smiley_cat:

1 Like

8 Likes

Finally wait is over…i am excited

Really I’m very excited to know about all. One question: why are you not making Eagle version to “5.0” instead of 1.4.0

4 Likes

Oops i need This Update Soon Its Night in bangladesh when Kodular Eagal launch thanks For This Ubdate I hope All Bug issue Problems Are Solved Thanks Love You Kodular Team

1 Like

Yooo. I’m very excited

2 Likes

6 Likes

Some Hours Left
And I am Very Excited
:yum:

I am not update my app on playstore for this Update . Very Exited .Thank you kodular you are make my dream true be a app developer .I have use this Platform since 2 years first 1 year i really don’t know anything just copy other project.but right now i am working on 6 app which i work independently . Thank You.Kodular

1 Like

See our versioning system: Introducing Stepped-Staging Releases!

The new version is already in App Engine

I just have to hit the Migrate Traffic button and…

9 Likes

:warning: UPDATE :warning:

Compilers will turn off at 2019-08-17T15:40:00Z for a maintenance, apart from the update

8 Likes

This is yours positive point

:warning: WARNING :warning:

All eyes will stuck the Community by 2019-08-17T15:45:00Z. Expecting 100 online Members.
The Community is gonna OVERLOAD. A Serious silly Warning. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

CAN’T WAIT FOR IT :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I think today’s number will be 500+ :heart:

5 Likes

Yes definitely… I already have a 97 Members online proof on 1st Aug’19.

3 Likes

The compilers don’t work anymore, I think the big bang has already started !!

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like