Uso de Rating Bar

Buenas Noches

Verdaderamente agradecido del servicio gratuito de Makeroid. Es una gran herramienta.

Primero que todo no soy programador. Me gustaría saber cómo puedo organizar los bloques para utilizar la herramienta rating bar y que se almacene en una base externa para luego consolidar los datos. Como soy docente me gustaría utilizarla para mis alumnos. Gracias

Hello @profeoscaramalfi

I translated your query :point_down: and it says,

Goodnight

Truly grateful for the free service of Makeroid. It is a great tool.

First of all, I’m not a programmer. I would like to know how I can organize the blocks to use the rating bar tool and store it in an external database to consolidate the data. As a teacher I would like to use it for my students. Thank you

Based on this translation I would say that the answer depends on ‘for what and how you want to use’ this Rating Bar component

A basic use of this component based on your query is illustrated below

This :point_down: is how Designer looks like

Related blocks :point_down:

blocks%20(5)

Explanation: Above blocks simply store the rating you choose to a Tiny Database. Then, when you click ShowRatingsBtn , the ratings stored in the Tiny DB are displayed in the label. If, when you click the button and there is nothing stored in Tiny DB, then ‘No ratings yet!’ is displayed.

Here :point_down: is the aia file for you to try
RatingBar.aia (1.8 KB)

Hope this is what you were looking for and if not then please let me know :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

Buenas Tardes

Mirando la ayuda me parece muy bien. Con ello puedo aprender mucho. Quisiera saber como se puede lograr lo siguiente:

Tomemos en cuenta un listado de alumnos y a cada uno de ellos hay que calificarles utilizando ratin bar. Además pueda acumular las veces que los otros compañeros le hagan y se tenga un promedio. Muchas gracias

The community language is english.
Please write your problem in english…

3 Likes