Version 2.1.0 Bugs

Ok, thanks, I will try apk. As for a separate environment , I was only suggesting, there’s no doubt you’re doing great efforts.

There is no elements block in list_view

Which do you mean?

Also still cannot clear the qr code screen.

1 Like

Because the qr code issue will be fixed in next update.

2 Likes

understood. i thought i read up top that it was already fixed.

2 Likes

Yes it was, but i have edit it again because it was not fixed.
Also I have added now the wanted block “Elements” to the listview.

Should be available in next update.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Basically because it will increase costs, and most users will use it only to use new features in apps without giving feedback
But there is a beta server though, some users found it; and also @ProKoders has access to it, so contribute in the community to get TL3 and you will the URL to access it :wink:

qual a contribuição pra ter acesso ao servidor beta?

Check this:

There you have all requirements to TrustLevel3 in the community
We may decide to grant you TL3 a little bit before if we see your contributions are with high quality

You can ask me privately for your Trust Level and I’ll send your stats

2 Likes

When I write a project I make this mistake: “The build server is not compatible with this version of Makeroid”

2 Likes

It was not your mistake.
There was a update issue.
It should now be solved.

3 Likes

You are having this issue again today. It said the build server is not compatible. Now it says this.

1 Like

It should be now fixed; it was because of the 1.4.2 update
When making updates, buildservers get flooded because of the delayed builds, so the first ones need more time

And BTW, this topic is 2 years old, there were any new response :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Good. Thanks.

I saw that but the thing is I always search for the topic I’m going to ask about and if there’s a thread already created, I don’t make a new one.

2 Likes

Yeah, and we really appreciate it (you are part of that small percentage who actually do it :sweat_smile:)
But for this case it was better to create a new one, basically because the Version 2.1.0 was a beta one, and was not the version on which Creator was running (or the new one) :+1:

3 Likes

I miss old Makeroid, but I like the new Kodular :joy: it’s weird LOL

1 Like