Which is the best option to store online database?

Use mysql it the best

I have one more question, if I have used 00webhost or any free host, how many user can use my app together? Please anybody reply with answer?

Read this
free hosting use for developing purpose only broo

1 Like

See as I know tdonā€™t use free hosting for your app but yes while developing your app you can use it because while developing the app only one user is only connected with your MySQL database. In free hosting there is many limitations of using resources of your hosting but one more thing I suggest you that use Hostinger.com plan of 59/month plan

See if you take Hostinger then you will not get Cpanel dashboard Hostinger have its know dashboard but In both Cpanel, Hostinger dashboard you can see that how resources are being used and resources exceed the limit it will suggest you to upgrade your hosting.:relieved: @JAHID

i m using a cloud hosting from other provider and i donā€™t have any issue yet :upside_down_face:

I have suggested this because he is new in kodular and I think he has low budget thatā€™s I have suggested him in a cheaper way.

1 Like

Yesā€¦for beginners u can buy any hosting as j know 1 company who provide Cloud hosting at just 499INR per year with 1GB ram & 1CORE cpuā€¦ and 1GB storage itā€™s also good for development :wink:

2 Likes

Which you have suggested me on telegram

Yeahā€¦the sameā€¦i have using it :upside_down_face::upside_down_face: not facing any issue i m started with 499INR plan than i have upgraded it to Custom package with 6GB RAM & 4GB CPU & UNLIMITED STORAGE :wink::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I also love there Hosting plan.:hugs:

1 Like

Whatā€™s your bandwidth limitation ?

Unlimited broo

It is fastest but you can not use it as database. Google spreadsheet only allows 5 queries/second, just like Airtable. So, itā€™s not a good option if you have many active users. Firebase is also fast and allows 100 simultaneous connection. You can go beyond 100 too, read this:

I am using this but I have stored 11k rows in it for trying the speed and when it gets all row it speed is very slow

Then my friend upgrade your hosting purchase a new hosting with high resource and your server to that new hosting

Read this. You can actually get unlimited hosting for free.

:wink:

Hope it helps.

It cant be used to store users data

@Techy_Gang had mentioned that he was making a wallpaper app. Thatā€™s why I suggested him this. I know we canā€™t use Instagram to store data.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.