[WIP] DevX QuizMaster - The Ultimate Quiz Extension!

Hello Koders! :wave:

We at DevX Labs are excited to announce that we’re developing a new extension: DevX QuizMaster! :brain::sparkles: This extension is designed to provide a comprehensive solution for creating, managing, and taking quizzes right within Kodular.

We would love your input to make this extension the best it can be. Below are the features we have planned so far, and we invite you to suggest any additional features you’d like to see.

Planned Features:

1. Questions System with Categories:

• :open_file_folder: Add Questions to Categories: Organize questions into different topics or subjects.
  • :gear: Manage Categories: Easily add, edit, and delete categories.

2. Difficulty Levels:

• :level_slider: Assign Difficulty Levels: Tag each question with a difficulty level (easy, medium, hard).
  • :mag: Filter by Difficulty: Filter questions by difficulty level during quiz creation.

3. Scoring System:

• :medal_sports: Score Based on Difficulty: Assign different points for questions based on their difficulty.
  • :x: Negative Marking: Deduct points for incorrect answers to encourage accuracy.

4. Time Management:

• :timer_clock: Time for Complete Quiz: Set a total time limit for completing the quiz.
  • :stopwatch: Time for Single Question: Option to set a time limit for each question.

5. Hints:

• :bulb: Provide Hints: Option to add hints for each question, which users can view if needed.

6. Answer Feedback:

• :white_check_mark: Summary for Correct Answer: Show a summary or explanation for correct answers.
  • :question: Correct Answer Display: Reveal the correct answer and explanation after an incorrect response.

7. Progress Tracking:

• :bar_chart: Customizable Question Count: Allow users to select the number of questions they want to answer.
  • :chart_with_upwards_trend: Question Progress Indicator: Display progress by showing the number of answered questions.

8. Badges and Achievements:

• :medal_military: Earn Badges and Achievements: Gamify the quiz experience with badges and achievements for milestones and accomplishments.

9. Quiz Summary:

• :page_with_curl: Detailed Summary: Provide a summary at the end of the quiz, showing the score, correct answers, incorrect answers, and overall performance.

Recent Progress:

Latest Update

Feedback Needed:

We value your feedback! :speaking_head: Please let us know any additional features you’d like to see in the DevX QuizMaster extension. Your suggestions will help us create a powerful and versatile tool for the Kodular community.

Thank you for your support and stay tuned for updates! :rocket:

Happy Koding!
DevX Labs Team

4 Likes

Will This Extension be free?

(post deleted by author)

It will cost a very small amount, like $2 to $3.

2 Likes

Maybe I will buy it. cant wait to see the final version

:rocket: Calling All App Developers! :rocket:

Are you ready to dive into the next big innovation in app development? :star2: I’m excited to introduce my new Quiz Extension for Kodular and Niotron, and I’m on the lookout for beta testers to help me perfect it! :jigsaw::sparkles:

:tada: What’s This Extension All About? :tada:
Imagine having a powerful quiz creation tool right at your fingertips! :trophy: Whether you’re building educational apps, trivia games, or interactive learning experiences, this extension is your go-to solution!

:mag: Key Features: :mag:

:sparkles: Diverse Question Types: Create multiple-choice, true/false, and fill-in-the-blank questions! :memo:

:stopwatch: Time Limits: Set a time limit for each question and the entire quiz! :hourglass_flowing_sand:

:dart: Difficulty Levels: Categorize questions by difficulty and challenge your users! :brain:

:medal_sports: Scoring System: Score questions based on difficulty and track quiz performance! :bar_chart:

:bulb: Hints and Tips: Provide hints for tough questions to keep players engaged! :jigsaw:

:scroll: Detailed Summaries: Offer detailed explanations for correct answers! :books:

:rocket: Customizable Progress Tracking: Track user progress and performance with ease! :chart_with_upwards_trend:

:arrows_counterclockwise: Negative Marking: Add a twist with negative marking for incorrect answers! :no_entry_sign:

:star2: Why You Should Join Us: :star2:
:small_blue_diamond: Be among the first to try out this innovative quiz extension!
:small_blue_diamond: Provide valuable feedback to help shape the future of the extension!
:small_blue_diamond: Get a free preview of exciting new features and improvements! :rocket:

:dart: What I Need From You: :dart:
:white_check_mark: Test out the extension’s features thoroughly.
:white_check_mark: Share honest feedback and suggestions for improvements.
:white_check_mark: Identify any bugs or issues you encounter. :lady_beetle:

:dart: How to Get Involved: :dart:
Drop a comment below or send me a DM to become a beta tester! Let’s create something amazing together! :jigsaw::man_technologist::woman_technologist:

Ready to test your skills and help us build something great? :star2::wrench:

Latest Progress

Added Functions:

Recent Progress:

1 Like

is it possible to list answer Dynamically with no limit of option for example I want 4,5,6 or more option of answer

By using a list for the options parameter, you can easily add multiple options to your questions. The extension will handle any number of options provided in the list.

##Need a Beta tester

What I Need From You: :dart:
:white_check_mark: Test out the extension’s features thoroughly.
:white_check_mark: Share honest feedback and suggestions for improvements.
:white_check_mark: Identify any bugs or issues you encounter. :lady_beetle:

:dart: How to Get Involved: :dart:
Drop a comment below or send me a DM to become a beta tester! Let’s create something amazing together! :jigsaw::man_technologist::woman_technologist:

Ready to test your skills and help us build something great? :star2::wrench:

Need Suggestions and a beta tester

1 Like

Hello there. Seems like a good idea. You still in search of beta testers?

Apostolos K.

Hi. Can i test the extension ?

Hi. Can i test the extension ?

Im gonna test

Ok i have Uploaded it You can test and give a review Check it out