Your dreams + expectations from koding career

Let’s discuss about our dream projects and expectations from this kodular career

My Dreams

I want to develop a social network for people welfare that will contain projects like
Poverty ending
Blood donation
Social Awareness

And some powerful management systems that involve coding not koding so m not listing them here but u can if u want…

Expections

Basically i am an entrepreneur and i learn lt koding just for fun and doing it as my hobby and to earn some money to support my business
I don’t wanna adopt koding, coding as a career

Now its Your Turn

3 Likes

I love coding and koding very much learn new things. And i want to become a software engineer that’s why i am here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can we see kodular as a career :thinking:

1 Like

Nope :pensive: we can’t

2 Likes

Yeah i think yess
Not now but definitely
As you see everything is changing in this era of technology
Once we use blender or high softwares to make animations but now there are a lot of software in the market that help you to create animated videos without high knowledge of the animation process that can animate live videos too

Same is the case of website development
Once people can only code when they know enough knowledge of html, js, php etc
But now a days we have wordpress, wiks etc
And now people have careers in wordpress

Same is the case here soon or later the world will moved towards softwares like kodular
And they will not need to code as we do in these days in coding languagea
There may be blocks system or something more advanced even than it.
And i hope people will have koding career too.

Moreover if i say kodular is the main reason for alot of people who don’t know even basics of IT to start this filed than it may not a wrong statement.
Kodular career alao means u get transferred to coding system
Its like a stair and you have to move step by step towards your main goals
That goals are a part of our exapected career

That’s what i mean :heart::blush:

3 Likes

yes you are right @Zia_Choudhary

at than time when ai2 released it doesn’t have many features but now kodular changed the world of app development. now kodular is the world itself. it have great features and extension developers which are working to give more features to it. the developers of kodular are working to improve it. we can see kodular as a career after few years (after 1 year i think)

3 Likes

Yeah you are right
Let’s wait for a smart future :star_struck::star_struck:
And at the end we will be the oldest users of such systems and that will be pride moments for us :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Not to celebrate :wink: to early

1 Like

if True,
then definitely i will ditch Android Studio today.
That’s a Headache.:exploding_head:
i Try to give my Best but the Output is Always Quarter of my Best.

1 Like

I got emotional :joy::joy:

Haughtiness can destroy the future :wink:

1 Like

Me too​:joy::joy::joy::joy: But its not advisable :rofl::rofl: we have to wait… May be For some long time… It may take more than one year​:sweat_smile:

Difference
What if anyone can make apps without any coding language . I am here talking about Android studio equal apps
If anyone can make will you choose the career that everyone can do I small child also . It’s harsh reality . Anyone will say that koding can be a career just think a Little you will get the answer

1 Like

Totally agreed with you :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Kodular will be a huge alternative of android studio

2 Likes

No i think its not a proper reason that if a small child can do something then we avoid that
If you know Tanmay Bukhshi is an indian 13…14 years old child who is one of the best employees of Google
So we can’t stop using Google as a 13 years old is also an employee there​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile:

Actually Now a days child are becoming more familiar with technology
I believe they should be taught coding languages as they are taught their native speaking language

1 Like

I never opposed
I just told difference between career

1 Like

Okey.
…got it