YouTube like app

I want to make prank app which will create a fake post of YouTube videos but I am confused if Google will allow the app with same UI as that of YouTube or not?

Does anyone know if YouTube prank app will violate Google Developer Policy or not?

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Google is very protective so if you let it look like youtube and make the same logo or a lookalike they won’t be happy i guess. If you don’t put it on Google Play you are somewhat more safe.

2 Likes

See this :point_down:
https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/9888374

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. I was confused because Google allowed one app which let users to create fake YouTube comments. :zipper_mouth_face:

I have already read this policy. I was confused because of this app:

1 Like

We can’t say what Google can do. Never underestimate their policies.
If they found you wrong they may terminate your Devloper account.

2 Likes

Yes. Their policies are more complex than Dark(Netflix series). :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

The apps totally different, it doesnt have UI like yt, it just allow user to generate yt comments like view/image.

Yep :joy:

Better not to publish this kind of app on play store, you can use any other alternative.

1 Like

Yes. I think I should only allow the comment like view or only the top view with video player, like & dislike buttons.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

No they will not.

No. They won’t give you anything. That’s why they are billionaire company. :wink:

1 Like

Never expect that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My already lot of apps are suspended that’s why i am asking you all guys, sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Google allow only 3 suspensions. There might be many removal. :sweat_smile:

1 Like
Off-topic

A refund of 25$ as your account is suspended.
It sounds weird right ?

Don’t take the secret out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Or else, they will sue us in the court. :grimacing: #off-topic

1 Like

Ok. Let’s discontinue the thread. We are going off-topic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think so you have got solution.
Publish it at your risk on Play Store OR Use any other alternative :slightly_smiling_face:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like