3.0.1 companion error

İts working for me

What Android are you using?

Please, on the reply message, if it works or not, if you rotate crashes and your Android version

Working fine for me. Android 5.0.2 TCL M3G.

Rotatong crashing
Android 6.0.1

It isnt working on android 6.0.1. The screen doesnt change companion after reading QR code

I have tried this also but gives error :sleepy:

Can you go to folder where Makeroid Starter is installed and find adb.exe? Then, in folder, open cmd and type adb.

result :

makeroid website result :

Nothing happened.

open https://starter.makeroid.io/ and make sure it shows “YES, MAKEROID STARTER IS RUNNING”

and select USB in builder, it will try to connect. In the starter app window, it shows the connection.

Any other solution?

have you enabled the ‘USB DEBUGGING MODE’ in your mobile?
Also make sure you installed correct driver for your mobile in your windows system.

yes.

I have tried another companions its working fine, but only makeroid companion have problem.

Thanks @Ravi , @pavi2410 .
My problem solved i replaced adb.exe and another files with new files from here .

In next release of makeroid starter please make support for window7 32bit.

1 Like

Is Working Great on Android 5.0

2 Likes

With my computer Makeroid Starter is not running. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Can you give more details. what OS you are using? What happens when you try to connect? Any error?

1 Like

continues to close the app instantly when the orientation changed :frowning:

There is a problem with Google Chrome .
Use Mozilla Firefox instead of it.

1 Like

I have got a asus transformer pad tf103c

All companions (AI, AppyBuilder, Makeroid, Thunkable) get installed, but only the Makeroid one doesn’t open.

I just says that the app is stopped. I tried the latest one from here but that didn’t help. Any ideas?

What OS is it?

Android 4.4.2