A request to Kodular

I use iPad 2019 and have never lagged.

1 Like

@Romnigames If you use Kodular on your iPad. Then, how do you test your apps then if you do not have an Android device as you just said.

I have Android phones. I use the companion app on the phones or I download an apk to Dropbox and install it from there on to my phones.

I use Google Drive for my APK Files.

@Romnigames These replies are unnecessary because the topic is not talking about iPads. So, I will delete my replies to avoid trouble.

This topic is about a

So talking about the hardware you use is ok.

1 Like

Says the one who replies twice in nearly every topic I visit that you replied to.

3 Likes

I hid my profile already so my activity is hidden.

Stay on topic…

2 Likes

Your replies aren’t hidden. And I do not follow you. It just happens that every topic I go into, you’re there.

My problem got solved using Firefox browser. But there is an another problem. When I scroll using mouse in blocks section it’s move very slow.

2 Likes

Same with me when i changed to firefox, you need to go to the config and change the scroll

Can you explain me how can I do this?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hmm happens with me if I use 2k+ blocks

I don’t think so coz my app has no animations, only around 50 components and 2k blocks
It lags only in Blocks not in Designer

Doesn’t works for me.
Even I collapse all the blocks, it still lags.

Specifications
2 gb RAM
Pentium G31
256 mb graphics :sweat_smile:
750 gb HDD
no SSD
Chrome browser

And around 1.1 gb of RAM is free when I’m making app with many blocks.
I think that’s enough.

1 Like

Use firefox for more better performence. My problem solved with using firefox.

Oh I forgot to mention
Tried Firefox and some other light browsers like Brave but the result is same.

I think @Amit_Narwal meant the creator’s animations, like during loading and stuff…

2 Likes

:pleading_face:Me have core 2 duo 1th gen or 2th gen with 4 GB ram no GPU even my browser I also lag but :triumph: I have patients I made my app which is having block 12,000+ per screen even my browser stuck for 3 minutes when I hold block to move and if I open my bag which is having around 100 - 200 blocks again my browser stuck for 8-10 minutes. :sob: half work I do in my mobile and half in pc

I faced these problem to make one app. You guys are so lucky

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes