Ad manager report not showing

Why is my ad manager report not showing? Either the banner ads are not showing, and the ads are not showing, what should I do now?

Why are you still not solving my problem, if you don’t have a solution to the problem, why are you not closing this system, why are you frustrating the users?

check your Date & Time. set it according to Current Date & Time & reload the page.

2 Likes

Tried it and it didn’t make any difference

do not open your apps by yourself again and again. if ads are not showing in your app then what data should be shown on Dashboard. kodular have nothing to show by itself. everything is live.

Hello, since the name manager system is new, I think there are many problems. I want to ask a question, can we receive the payment with payoneer?

ads are not shown in my app either. I don’t know what to do because in ad manager I can’t change anything and in Kodular everything is the same as it was a few days ago and the ads were showing. I have looked at the CTR values and these are 0%. Is ad manager working well? It is a disaster.

1 Like

vishwas will help you to reactify the issue. please contact him. he always there to listen. DM him!

1 Like

Do you set Ecpm Value please show your blocks??

1$ set ecpm

wrong blocks. tr solution is set $eCPM Floor first then call load ad.

1 Like

I have put ecpm floor as optimized and before load banner and interstitial blocks. The ads are not shown.

1 Like

@Didyme_Apps Please share your blocks

1 Like

I think the admanger is facing some issue in kodular all the problum after ecpm update @Vishwas
@Diego
Please Help us the test ads not showing…

Thats why iam also stuck​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

How to place ads

But at least a report should be shown about the ads that are being shown

This is my.blocks. but I would like to say that ads were shown in all my apps two days ago. And now they are not shown in any apps.

I think the problem it is not the blocks so never had worked, true?

1 Like

ad manager​:rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

Why are you still not solving my problem, if you don’t have a solution to the problem, why are you not closing this system, why are you frustrating the users?