Adding Privacy Policy

Hello everyone
I have a question, i understand how to create a menu, but how to i get my privacy policy page to show up in the top right 3 dots.
So that the about this app and the privacy policy show in the same area.
I have created a new screen with a link to my privacy policy but i am really unsure how to add the link to the three dots as part of a menu.
Or would it just be easier to paste the link in the About section and the GDRP notification.
Any help with this would be amazing.
Thank you very much.

EDIT

Ok so i have worked out i need to do a pop up notification but i am having trouble with it.
The notification section in Kodular is very different to the videos i can find on youtube.
Please does anyone know how i can get my privacy policy to show up in a pop up on app start with an accept and cancel button.
Here is what i have been trying, but i am really not sure how to use the notifier with Kodular
Any help would be amazing.
Thank you

Screenshot_20181223_213148

enter notification id 1 and remove on click false or true as ur choice

Thank you very much
Just a question, how to add an accept and cancel button to this

Thank you i have tried as set below but nothing shows up when i test it on my mobile, well the advert shows up but the notification does not show up.

?

I have tried changing the html for a link but it did not help

in notifier take block with button1 and button2 blocks in notifier then add empty string text and put on the place of button1 and button2 and enter on text1 string accept and in second cancel
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Screenshot_20181223_215156

if ur problem is solved give me solution

Hello Thank you very much but i do not understand.

what do you not understand

in notifier take block with button1 and button2 blocks in notifier then add empty string text and put on the place of button1 and button2 and enter on text1 string accept and in second cancel

in this post i solve your problem see photo

give me solution i help u, u can not scam with me

I am very sorry but i do not understand the photo either, I have been trying but i do not understand what is going on in the photo.
I am very tired I will give it a break and try again later.
Thank you

can i send new photo for ur help

I am very confused by that statment

Thank you i will accept any photo and i will study and try .

give me solution what you loss when u gave solutions

He’s not scamming you :joy:.

Give, give, give. It’s not Christmas yet, is it? No, think that’s Tuesday. I was gonna mark your Solution as a Solution now but, I don’t think you deserve it now.

3 Likes

@bertiectozer
You are using Notification component instead of Notifier component.
Replace it and try again. :+1:

2 Likes

This 2 videos will be help you

Hello and Thank you
What is the difference and where do i find the notifier component as i can only find the notification component Thank you

@nikhilbobade27 .
Hello
Thank you for trying, but i can not follow the video, i have watched it a few times now but i just can not follow it as i do not understand what he is saying, i can see the code but i do not understand why or how as i can not understand what he is saying.
I will just keep searching until i can find a solution i can understand thank you very much for trying.

Use this templates and copy the screen the menu can be edited here.
Material_Bottom_Menu.aia (322.1 KB)
Material_Bottom_Icons-3.aia (320.8 KB)
By gre4t_wh1te