Airtable Image Load Problem

Does a screen show after loading all the images in the database, but has not shown any such problem in the same application a while back.

there is a bug in image component and as i know it has been fixed for next release just waiting for that to release .

1 Like

Nope. The release was already done. There is no bug. Because it was already fixed in last release.

3 Likes

Oh yes i have read that after posting this, but i think there is still an issue, because i also face sometimes this, like in a new project image loading working fine but in a old project when i tried to show an image from any database with link its dosnt show at all. there must be something which is not working . as i have to complete on app yesterday so i have used webviewer to show image instead of Image component as it wasnt working at all, same things working in new project.

Tried to clear the cache of your app?

1 Like

i have tried like uninstalling and reinstalling etc. but same results. let me try that again and if it dosnt work then i will contact on slack or github with project.

2 Likes

Clear data is not happening then and have I tried on another phone.

The problem has not been solved yet, before opening the screen, the images from the database as well as the one after the show, but now after loading all the images from the database, the show has to wait a long time after opening the screen. Last month the application showed the image correctly.

There is no image loading bug since latest release…

1 Like

Please check my RTS TV application, see what really matters.

The application that I exported last month was loading images from the database without any hassle, as in last month I exported the aia file Imported this file now, but that same problem is still taking issue with the image load.
Image shows from the database are taking longer, but the screen is not backed up until all the images in the database are loaded after the screen is initialized.

It seems to me that this problem occurred after the Kodular Eagle 1.4C.0 Update.

The application that I exported last month was loading images from the database without any hassle, as in last month I exported the aia file Imported this file now, but that same problem is still taking issue with the image load.

Image shows from the database are taking longer, but the screen is not backed up until all the images in the database are loaded after the screen is initialized.

It seems to me that this problem occurred after the Kodular Eagle 1.4C.0 Update.

Try the same thing in app inventor and then let me know if there is the same thing.
Thanks.

1 Like

Everything is the same but not working as before. If you look at my previously exported application and the current application, you will understand what the problem really is.

can I give you a link to the previous and current Same application?

Thanks.

Please do what I wrote above.
Then we can compare here if there is a difference.

i am also facing same issue for my old projects, same thing works in new projects, but not in older ones, reported to slack if anyone can trace issue.

1 Like

Guys?
Please read what I wrote…
Try the same with app Inventor and then let me know If it happens there too…

Please read before answer

1 Like

Just curated new project database and coding as before but it shows the same problem.

Did you create it in MIT App Inventor 2?

no, I created from Kodular.