Any Solution for admob ads limit?

The number of ads i can show in my app. Any Solution for admob ads limit?

My account is also limited since August 23. They have written it will only take about a month time. But its already 1 and half month time but limitation is not removed. My friend suggested me that writing a feedback including the screenshot of date of notice will remove accounts limitation. Hope so my accounts limitation will be removed.

1 Like

My account is also limited since August 2019 till now
Now I shifted to Facebook audience network.
Facebook audience network is best.

3 Likes

How is this relevant to Kodular? Shouldn’t you be asking Google Admob about that? The only solution Kodular can give you is what @lxmipaudel said and switch ads network.
By the way, why was your account suspended?

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. My account not suspended, just ads serving limited. I don’t know how to solve this issue. I switch to Facebook audience network. But there is a sdk problem in kodular. Facebook new Sdk is 6.1 but kodular not update it yet. I’m waiting for kodular latest sdk update regarding Facebook audience network. :neutral_face:

I’m connected with Admob along with an Adwords manager since one week regarding some consultation. Hopefully I will get a chance to ask a few questions about these type of issues. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Does this work for you,

if so

Please explain us

Mine to Ad-Limit has crossed 1 month.

Now I am really frustrated, and really don’t know what to do next

Have you asked any question

What’s there reply