App Suspended from Playstore

Hi Developers at MRMR,

After a recent review, we’ve found an issue with your app, RDVV University :- All in one App (com.rdvv.unofficial). See below for more information about your app’s status and how to correct the issue.

Publishing status: Suspended

After review, your app has been suspended and removed due to a policy violation.

Violation of Impersonation policy

We don’t allow apps that use another app or entity’s brand, title, logo, or name in a manner that may result in misleading users.

Issue with your app

We were unable to verify your ownership or permission to use certain images or text included in your app’s store listing (e.g. app title, icon, and/or developer name).

Next steps: Provide proof of permission or submit an updated app

If you have written documentation proving that you have permission to use a third party’s intellectual property in your app or store listing (such as brand names, logos and graphic assets), please contact our support team.

Otherwise, please update your app and submit it for another review:

Read through the Impersonation policy for more details and examples of policy violations.

If it’s possible to bring your app into compliance, make appropriate changes to your app. Specifically, please remove any content in your app’s metadata that could mislead users, or imply a non-existent endorsement or relationship with another brand. This is typically content from third parties that you do not own or have the right to use, or content that is so similar to another developer’s content that users are likely to be misled.

Make sure your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy issues with your apps.

Sign in to your Play Console and and submit the policy compliant app using a new package name and a new app name.

Additional suspensions of any nature may result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and/or the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and transaction fees) from you.

Please help us improve the developer experience by completing this two question survey.

Regards,

The Google Play Review Team

Please Help me.

Your message says it all.
Use your own content and do not use the property of other brands, read your message completely it’s simple

3 Likes

I got it so now they told me step to remove tjis suspension. But i am unable to get it so i need forum help… Can you please explain me those Steps…

What steps? Like @Deepanshu_Arya said. It is all in the message. And if you don’t get it, ask Google. They send you this message.

2 Likes

I think you made an unofficial app for something, but you didn’t say that in your application or store description. This makes you look like you are own all rights to use that brand. But you don’t have rights to do that. That’s why Google saying you need to remove all content which is not yours like Deepanshu said.

If you are making app for a brand, then you need to give true information about that brand, otherwise this makes you are misleading your users.

Just delete all content which is not yours and/or you don’t have permission to use from your app, then send an update.

ok Thanks… Actually i am little bit confused so thats why i am asking for the steps… Thank you For Help Guys…