Can you make a living out of Admob and other network ads? Why not me!

I need someone to advise me if I should keep trying waiting or stop believing that one day Android apps will help me to make my living out of them.

As, you can see I started on 28th January where I created an Android App using www.kodular.oi as I found it to be the best Platform for Android development, then managed to publish this Radio Online App

My main goal for creating this Radio App was not for entertaining or fun, rather I wanted for some months I could expect to make my living out of it but see now it disappointing me!!!

Just imaging I have 1,000+ Users :thinking::thinking::thinking:!

But see I can’t make even $1 per day!

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO? IS SOMEONE MAKING A LIVING OUT OF NETWORK ADS?
IF YES, HOW DO YOU DO IT AND WHY CAN’T I MAKE TOO?

Please tell me what should I do? is someone making a living out of network ads?
if yes, how do you do it and why can’t I make it too?

1. Do not use capital letters of that way

2. Verify the AdMob documentation and policies

3 Likes

Maybe, try another ads platform? (Just saying)

1 Like

1.You can’t be dependent on Ads for your living.
2.Most of the apps and games earn from In App Purchases not from Ads.
A perfect example is PUBG.
I use url shortener to earn some money.
But still I have just 7 INR.
Here are my earnings of last three months:
August 2019

July 2019

June 2019

1 Like

still waiting for payment for adcash…

if you have keep efforts. im sure you will earn some.

1 Like

Has ouo.io an api?

Yes! you can join from here http://ouo.io/ref/2ZCrV11Z

:blush:

3 Likes

Thank you @David
I found what I was searching for.

1 Like

this is going off topic but just a hint: if you have website you can use adcash pop under because im now getting paid more than 10000 a month :sweat_smile:

Here is my website’s analytics

2 Likes

What the average CPM of Adcash??

What kind of ads are you using?
if only banners, that’s the problem. Try full screen ads and rewarded videos for example.

1 Like

No matter whether your app is requesting for 3 Lakh Ads or Showing it.
Money given for impressions is nothing to say! You only earn when you get fair clicks.

2 Likes

1 Like

Like which one?

1 Like

Please remove the all caps from the topic title and posts. Using all caps is equivalent to shouting and is considered rude.

2 Likes

yes I have already done so.

I once had an app that was making me up to 5$ a day, though it was created in thunkable classic then. I had to wait 4 months to start getting 200 downloads a day. If you’re impatient create an app that solves a problem for a targeted group of people e.g your school, the unemployed, traders, developers, upcoming artists, (people who speak Esperanto?:sweat_smile:).
Then buy Google Ads for it and watch installs grow

Hello you mean that you were making up $5 with only 200 users? why don’t I make it with 1,000+ usersI have right now.?

Lol… Not 200 total users… I meant 200 new installs per day and over 300 returning users per day too. Basically make an app people will likely come back to use everyday and not unistall after 1st install.

I had close to 5k total downloads tho before the app was discontinued. It was a school project update and sign up app.

1 Like

The total thing is first learn everything about it bro.
If you have all the idea how a perfect app is made which not only includes app ui , working and good helpdesk.
Know your traffic from which country your traffic is coming and you can also enable multiple ad networks by firebase. Like if you want to show admob ads you just enter ad type 1 in tag of a firebase. their are infinite opportunities. It only matters how much experience you have.

and i have earned upto 290$ per day highest only from admob and also have multiple ad networks in app and i also use propeller ads in my app. All you need is logic as few people know coding is not only writing codes its all about thinking.

Best of luck for your next apps.