Coloured image border

Hello
I need to add a coloured circle to a rounded photo (after round cropping) related to a value from a database (so it would be nice if the circle is a component…
I thought about adding 2 buttons one on the other (colored button with no action and photo button above) but don’t know if it’s a good idea :thinking:
Can you tell me what is the best way to do it knowing that every photo must have a border.
Of course if you tell me that an extension exist for this, you make my day :star_struck:

Thanks for help

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If you use the dynamic components extension, you can create a little canvas, for each picture. Set the picture as the canvas background image, cover it in white with a thick line, carve the circle with the “none” color, and finally draw an outline circle of any color you want.

2 Likes
2 Likes

You need to use this extension and dynamic components extension together using a for each number loop block to make all the images circled with border, or you just want a single image to be circled just use the first extension

1 Like

@Stefun Here is exactly what you want… This list can be highly customized as per choice…
Zia_Choudhary

3 Likes

Hello thank you it seems to fit exactly what I need ! :wink:

1 Like

U r welcome :hugs:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.