D Wallpapers 2.0 πŸ”₯

How to contact the owner as he is suspended.

the person shall have a websit?
how’s extension is this?

The extension owner already gave me the new version with license removed. I just left to update my apk :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I tried to use the aia you provide but its getting error when exporting

How can I get the extension ?

Thanks for this. I replaced it, got a new API key, but am not getting any pictures

1 Like

Thanks for the aix. But is there any documentation to use this extension.

1 Like

Thanks for the extension :wink:

1 Like

Have you got full pixabay access on your account? It needs to show high res pictures.

You’re welcome.

no. i just registered and was given Api key

1 Like

You need to have full API access as described in the first post in order for this .AIA to work. Please read it carefully

1 Like

ok i will, thanks

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi David,
I have tried your example of Custom List View Design but i am seeing the cropped content. In one post i have read you said updating the extension will fix the issue but it didn’t.

Do you have complete working .aia file which i can use.

hello, replacing the extension will just fix the licence error since it is removed in the new version. can you elaborate what’s the problem you’re facing?

1 Like

I am not able to fix the text which displays β€œ18 Hours Ago”, it looks cropped. I have tried adjusting the padding but not sure how that works. I have tried reducing the font size as well so that text might fit in the height but no luck.

Version info

Update #3

• All new Redesigned UI
  • Improved Search System
  • Fixed Some Bugs

Bugs

• Favorite System is currently broken and working on fix.
    (If you find other bugs than please let me know.

Important notice

This app this now closed sorce. if you want me to make it back open souce again than please let me know.

For screenshots and more info please read first post.

Thank you all.

2 Likes

plz give me latest Version aia

1 Like

Aia file plzzz.