Firebase phone authentication error

Hi, I’ve been trying to implement a simple firebase authentication system using phone number, but it is not working. I’ve followed all steps correctly, and I looked at all other related topics. But nothing seems to work. These are my blocks:

After I export and try to login with my phone number, it shows Login failed - phone number. But when I try after adding my number as a test number, it works, and the user is added in the firebase portal. Any idea how to solve this?

1 Like

show us your firebase rule…

1 Like

I have set it to test mode (allow anyone access)

1 Like

Can nobody help me??

1 Like

Make sure you on the phone authentication in firebase .

1 Like

Yes, i have enabled phone number authentication… When I try after adding my phone number as a test number, it works. But trying for real, it shows error

1 Like

What’s error ? Your firebase rule write and Read ?
Is .json file correct (sometimes when you download again it’s name as Google(1).json remove (1) in name ) ??? Check again

1 Like

Yes, the json file is correct (otherwise I couldn’t have exported the apk). Rules are set to test mode (allow access to anyone). The error is from the login failed block : PhoneNumber (Service Provider). I had done this phone number auth back a while, don’t know why it is not working now.

1 Like

He is in Arabic, but he is creative in his work. I hope that you will see how he works. You will understand what he did

1 Like

I did it all again once more, and now it works… (weird). I am getting OTP now, and I can now successfully login in now, but I still get messages like login failed even if it is not.

You must download it does not work without downloading Install it on your phone

Yes, I did install it. Anyway, I can login now! Thanks for the help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.