SQLite_Taifun.apk (4.9 MB)

SQLite_Bennedum.aia (78.6 KB)
SQLite_Bennedum.apk (5.0 MB)

SQLite_Pedroza.aia (30.3 KB)
SQLite_Pedroza.apk (4.9 MB)

SQLite_Kodular.aia (9.4 KB)
SQLite_Kodular.apk (4.9 MB)

9 Likes

Thanks. But are all these extensions free? If not I don’t think you should be distributing the aia files with them.

1 Like

Yes, Taifun SQLite Extension is paid $ 12.
I respect the work of Taifun and therefore did not publish the aix file.
It does not seem possible to save the aix file from the aia file. But I realized that you could just change the aia file for your needs (though in such an application SQLite Extension will only work on Screen1). So I delete aia file from extension from Taifun.

SQLite Extension by Tab Bennedum and Carlos Pedroza are free.

org.bennedum.SQLite.aix
Tab Bennedum / frdfsnlght

com.pedroza.PedrozaSQLite.aix
Carlos Pedroza / carlospedroza27

And in SQLite_Kodular.aia there is no extension at all.
So I think I can share these three aia files.

For all four aia files I took screenshots of blocks.
This will make it easier for people to work and they won’t spend much time researching like I do.

I will say that I liked Taifun SQLite Extension the most (nothing extra, it works fine).
Extension Kodular and Pedroza show “Done” messages required, although I don’t use the message block.
Extension Bennedum returns “” in response to the SELECT command, which must be removed further.
Basically the most detachment in response to the SELECT command.

6 Likes

sometimes i forgot what sqlite ext i used, this post help me to remember, thank you :+1::sparkles:

1 Like

thank you this helps me a lot

1 Like

the build in SQLite module may has a problem, for each query, there is a popup message showing “Done”, I have cheched that the message comes from the build in module, not from my personal blocks, that means, this offical module can not be widely used because this message distrubed the users too offten.

1 Like

Have you checked the SQLITE property blocks ?

1 Like

I checked the downloaded demo provided vy this forum and found the same, always has “done” popup message.
2022-05-01_211229

after retry, it seems the below option will take effect on this popup.

I am not sure.

2022-05-01_211714

1 Like

What happens if you suppress toast ?

1 Like

thanks, understand now.

1 Like