[FREE] Custom List View - An Extension for making Image and text list view with a lot of customization

I am facing the same problem but worst… my lists is only showing 7 results

Why you need these things in extension? You can do this with inbuilt blocks and list sorting extension with many customization. You should search the community. There are lot of guides about searching and filtering data you will definitely get something related to your query.

It works for me in companion and APK both. Which android version are you using? Works in Android 11 for me.

1 Like

You would need to remove all the item from the list view first with this block :point_down:

Then after you got the search item then insert them in list view one by one with loop. You could not give the whole list at one time as parameters.

Can you elaborate more??

1 Like

The latest version, I am on Samsung Galaxy s21

Thanks for reply!

My issue is that my list have, for example, 20 itens, and your extension is showing me only 7 itens

Add extra button like colintree listview, then it’s may be more useful thanks.

I am going through the same thing, as I said above. I made an example to be able to understand!
CustomList.aia (137,2,KB)

1 Like

It remains because you haven’t updated that item. If you want to remove or move the item then you can. But if you don’t want then you’ll need to update the item so the item can get back to its position. You can call UpdateTitle Or UpdateImage block to reset the item to its position.

Can you post relevant blocks here? Or screen shot of your output?

Just use my example to understand what is going on.

1 Like

Hi, sorry I’m on my smartphone, it’s hard to show you my blocks. But here are the ones corresponding to the swift to the left:

Use thisCustomList.aia (137.2 KB)
In your AIA, you have created the list view in a Vertical Scroll Arrangement. That’s why it was having scroll issue. You can use HA or VA for list view instead of a scroll view. I hope your issue would be solved now. @lgsilveira , can you check now if you have the same issue?

@plumedours Call the UpdateTitle or any other update block when the item is swiped.

1 Like

When i create a list with this extension, there is not show dividar in between the list.
I have selected divider height 5 and color select #F44336FF also mark ShowDivider in disign section.

Can you try to set these divider properties with blocks please instead of designer part and see if works?
Like this :point_down:

blocks

2 Likes

Problem Solved :revolving_hearts:
Thank you @iamwsumit. You are great

Like this works fine, just tested. Doesn’t work if set in designer’s properties and can’t make it work with call CustomListView.SetDivider block

How much value set in the left and right margin

I did not understand this part clearly. May you please explain me little :slightly_smiling_face: ? Is CustomListView.SetDivider block not working or divider is not appearing without using this block?

leftMargin and rightMargin are deprecated. They do not work at all.

1 Like

Dear @iamwsumit
I request to add a search option in this extension and that will be awesome

1 Like

I have done to create search list along with great method from @Musa_Bukhari.
Thanks to him.

3 Likes

I do not understand, I can not use a text entry to validate the update of a title?

When I swipe left, I display a dialog box with a text box and a button. When I validate with the button, I want to update the title of the element that I have swipe to the left. It is not possible ?

Edit : I think there is a problem. I did a test with just a swipe to the left, updating the title to “TEST”, and I have the same problem:

blocks