Get Data from Airtable

we are in a community, i tried it so many times but i was not able to solve it thats the reason i asked for help. and i dont think anyone here will have any intention to harm my data. as i have nothing so important

Have you checked this post: https://community.kodular.io/t/get-data-from-airtable/84903/34?u=mohamed_tamer And tried to go to the authentication section and get your base id from the curl section ?

Now there is nothing important but in future there could be some and it also offensive because it’s brake’s community rule

2 Likes

i am sorry for breaking rules i would keep in mind, but i would like to thank Mr. Mohamed and all of you for helping me so much

1 Like

As soon as you get the solution remove all your personal details

1 Like

yes i did it its same

Have you got what you want

no i have not got the solution

Do like this and check what you get

like @Mohamed_Tamer said

1 Like

i think the problem is that you’ve done one of the following:
1- left a space before base id/api key
2- Got the base id from a wrong place.the right place is the authentication section and then copy it from curl section at the left of your screen.As the guide , i’ve posted.

1 Like

did but same nothing showing

Firstly click on top right corner check box show API then everything will be shown

You must go through some YouTube videos about how to get API and base I’d from airtable.

Then you will understand what we are trying to say

my api and base id is correct i checked it more than twice, can you do one thing make a same table in your airtable account and try whether this works or not, i have share my aia

i’ve made some test blocks with your table data but it didn’t work, that means that the problem is in your api key/base id /table name and not blocks:

so what should i do now as everything is correct api, base, table name. can you try using your api,base & table

With my data worked :upside_down_face:
you know believe it’s a problem with your data :grin:

1 Like

Another test:

1 Like

I think it’s problem with his aia

I have tried same thing in his aia but it’s not working

Have you tried in his aia

This is all I get in his app
Whith my airtable API base and table

Can you pls share me this AIA